World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} Empty
PostSubject: U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}   U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:45 am

3 Tempest, Incarnation Dragon of Hurricanes
3 Blaster, Incarnation Dragon of Calderas
3 Tidal, Incarnation Dragon of Waterfalls
3 Redox, Incarnation Dragon of Crags
3 Lightning, Incarnation Dragon of Wind
3 Stream, Incarnation Dragon of Water
3 Burner, Incarnation Dragon of Fire
2 Reactan, Incarnation Dragon of Earth
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
2 Eclipse Wyvern
2 Debris Dragon
|28|

3 Sacred Sword of the Seven Stars
3 Gold Sarcophagus
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm
|12|

1 Return from the Different Dimension
|1|

3 Number 11: Big Eye
3 Phantom Beast Plane DRAGO-SAC
2 Black Rose Dragon
1 Number 42: Galaxy Tomahawk
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1 Queen Dragun Djinn
1 Maestroke, the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
|15|

kaiza don't take this srsly i'm joking :(
Back to top Go down
Codeman
WDA Member
WDA Member
Codeman

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}   U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:36 pm

You could also take out 1 debris dragon and put a light and darkness dragon
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}   U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:33 pm

You don't need 3 of each baby, 2 are enough, instead try about 2 veilers and 3 maxx cs for the mirror since it's your only threat. You need that lv1 dragon for it as well, crimson blader is invaluable, and speaking of the extra, in that case armory arm would also be good and maybe RDA for the token clearing. For lower rank Xyz I don't support having too many. Leviathan will just get you small stuff you don't really need, queen dragun just special summons what you can already special summon by their own effects. Maestroke and Temtempo should be enough if you want things for the Verz matchup. I want to advise against debris, at least in that metagame, in fact eclipse and redmd too, you find that they don't really provide that much in the matchups you want to be doing well. Again, there is a certain intricacy here, you can win any matchup other than the mirror matchup anyways, so win more cards don't really help, heck I prefer exploder dragon instead for the verz antis you are bound to face. You could consider 1 less Big Eye, usually the game doesn't go into the full Big Eye trades, especially since 1 blader shuts it down. Consider instead a Gaios, master of blades or cxyz simon. You forgot card destruction and Super Rejuvenation btw. Consider Breakthrough Skill. While I don't feel that Soul Charge does that much for the deck, Kuribandit does to an extend, but it's more or less a slow trooper case, so meh.

And don't forget your side, it's what separates winning dragon rulers from losing dragon rulers.
Back to top Go down
Codeman
WDA Member
WDA Member
Codeman

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}   U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:46 am

You should also try to put 2 super rejuves I the deck take out 1 sword and 1 gold sarc and put them in
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}   U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Codeman wrote:
You could also take out 1 debris dragon and put a light and darkness dragon

Al-Bhed wrote:
You don't need 3 of each baby, 2 are enough, instead try about 2 veilers and 3 maxx cs for the mirror since it's your only threat. You need that lv1 dragon for it as well, crimson blader is invaluable, and speaking of the extra, in that case armory arm would also be good and maybe RDA for the token clearing. For lower rank Xyz I don't support having too many. Leviathan will just get you small stuff you don't really need, queen dragun just special summons what you can already special summon by their own effects. Maestroke and Temtempo should be enough if you want things for the Verz matchup. I want to advise against debris, at least in that metagame, in fact eclipse and redmd too, you find that they don't really provide that much in the matchups you want to be doing well. Again, there is a certain intricacy here, you can win any matchup other than the mirror matchup anyways, so win more cards don't really help, heck I prefer exploder dragon instead for the verz antis you are bound to face. You could consider 1 less Big Eye, usually the game doesn't go into the full Big Eye trades, especially since 1 blader shuts it down. Consider instead a Gaios, master of blades or cxyz simon. You forgot card destruction and Super Rejuvenation btw. Consider Breakthrough Skill. While I don't feel that Soul Charge does that much for the deck, Kuribandit does to an extend, but it's more or less a slow trooper case, so meh.

And don't forget your side, it's what separates winning dragon rulers from losing dragon rulers.

Codeman wrote:
You should also try to put 2 super rejuves I the deck take out 1 sword and 1 gold sarc and put them in

I really don't know what you all are doing but no one seems to care that a rule was broken, this was formats ago, and that the deck was posted a year ago. I'll take a hit for mini-modding but really.......
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}   U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:55 pm

RD wrote:
I really don't know what you all are doing but no one seems to care that a rule was broken, this was formats ago, and that the deck was posted a year ago. I'll take a hit for mini-modding but really.......
Tbh, if you were not a section mod, I would bring up mini-mod'ing on this one. I don't particularly care about this topic because it was funny and codeman had about one post (two now), so your reaction is not that big a deal either, but still, a staff member was one of the posters, you'd think he'd know what the rules are or that this topic exists, let's use some common sense here.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}   U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:34 pm

RD wrote:

U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} QFmhbdq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}   U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons} Empty

Back to top Go down

U Mad, Kaiza? {Incarnate Dragons}
Page 1 of 1