World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rel's GFX thread.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Releane
WDA Member
WDA Member
Releane

Rel's GFX thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Rel's GFX thread.    Rel's GFX thread.  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:34 am

Just wanted to show people a few of signatures Ive created randomly or as requests on other forums. Not going to take requests at this time, just randomly post stuff as I complete it. Hope you all enjoy it!

Smudges:

Rel's GFX thread.  I80SfjE Rel's GFX thread.  KktUd9C

Box style:

Rel's GFX thread.  NGG7Y9X Rel's GFX thread.  ZJqxskM
Back to top Go down
Releane
WDA Member
WDA Member
Releane

Rel's GFX thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rel's GFX thread.    Rel's GFX thread.  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Made this for Chey. Thoughts?

Rel's GFX thread.  4mzjkO7
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Rel's GFX thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rel's GFX thread.    Rel's GFX thread.  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:03 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Rel's GFX thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rel's GFX thread.    Rel's GFX thread.  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:32 am

-Claps- You certainly know your stuff. There's very little to point out when it comes to your abstract signatures, and your smudge signatures are well-done. Keep up the good job.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Rel's GFX thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rel's GFX thread.    Rel's GFX thread.  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:13 am

Kimo Force wrote:
-Claps- You certainly know your stuff. There's very little to point out when it comes to your abstract signatures, and your smudge signatures are well-done. Keep up the good job.
What he said :o

--------

I bow down to your awesomeness.
But I think Veigar's fonts and position could have been changed. I wouldn't be too sure, I'm not the kind of person to give good advice. Maybe Chey's font could've been moved up a bit too, and changed a few pt bigger? But tell me, what font did you use for that? @.@
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Releane
WDA Member
WDA Member
Releane

Rel's GFX thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rel's GFX thread.    Rel's GFX thread.  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:18 am

Nour Force wrote:
Kimo Force wrote:
What he said :o

--------

I bow down to your awesomeness.
But I think Veigar's fonts and position could have been changed. I wouldn't be too sure, I'm not the kind of person to give good advice. Maybe Chey's font could've been moved up a bit too, and changed a few pt bigger? But tell me, what font did you use for that? @.@

Positioning is always interesting to do with text. And Cheys font is this.http://www.dafont.com/pokemon.font
Back to top Go down
Releane
WDA Member
WDA Member
Releane

Rel's GFX thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rel's GFX thread.    Rel's GFX thread.  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:30 am

Well, been experimenting with smudging and other effects. I think this one turned out a bit too bright but over all, I like it.

Rel's GFX thread.  OBvbbdz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rel's GFX thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rel's GFX thread.    Rel's GFX thread.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rel's GFX thread.
Page 1 of 1