World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Empty
PostSubject: [LoL] AP Teemo Guide    [LoL] AP Teemo Guide  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 pm

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Teemo_by_smidgefish-d5qkr33

Teemo
the Swift Scout

Teemo! You either love him or hate this little yordle. I love him so I'm going to show you how to succeed at Teemo!

Teemo is a diverse and hybrid champion. He can be built full AP, on-hit or bruiser. I am going to teach you how to play AP Teemo because that's my favorite. :3 (DISCLAIMER: I AM A TERRIBLE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AND TEEMO PLAYER!)

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Teemo_by_zoulouluvu-d4wzh9c
Statistics!

Each stat is actually the number before level 1. So at level 1, you add the number in the parenthesis once number outside of the parenthesis. Attack speed is an exception. The listed attack speed is the attack speed Teemo has at level 1.

Health 383 (+82) Attack damage 44.5 (+3)
Health regen. 4.65 (+0.65) Attack speed 0.690 (+3.38%)
Mana 200 (+40) Armor 14 (+3.75)
Mana regen. 6.45 (+0.45) Magic res. 30 (+0)
Range 500 Mov. speed 330

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  League_of_legends___teemo_by_philiera-d5wvlbh

Runes!
9x Magic Penetration Marks
9x Health per level Seals
9x Ability Power per level Glyphs
3x Ability Power Quintessences

Like I said, this is an AP Teemo guide so I'll be using a lot of offensive runes. Changes you may make because of preference would probably be changing the glyphs to MR and/or the seals to Armor.

I learned that some people like to play with hybrid runes since they increase the damage on your auto attack harass. I think it should run well in synergy with Teemo's passive E.

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Lol__captain_teemo_by_ippus-d54caav

Masteries!

Pretty normal stuff. The attack speed over cooldown reduction is because Teemo doesn't actually benefit from cooldown reduction as much as you may think. His E is a passive which cooldown reduction will not affect, and Teemo's W is also a passive movement speed buff.

Change between armor and magic resist in the defensive tree appropriately.

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  League_of_legends_retro_by_he_st-d4i7tg4

Items!
[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Berserker%27s_Greaves or [LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Sorcerer%27s_Shoes

These are your boots to choose from for offensive play. Berserker's Greaves increase attack speed for extra auto attacks in less time. Sorcerer's Shoes for Magic Penetration. If you want to take the defensive boots, Ninja Tabi or Mercury's Treads, I could understand too.

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Liandry%27s_Torment

Liandry's Torment's addition to the League has been very beneficial to Teemo. It adds valued stats like Health and Magic Penetration but the kicker would be the additional DOT damage for tons of DOTs.

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Deathfire_Grasp

Deathfire Grasp adds a lot of extra ability power and will add substantial to your powerful combo with its active.

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Rabadon%27s_Deathcap

Tons of AP!

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Void_Staff

More Magic Penetration. :D

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Zhonya%27s_Hourglass

If you want Armor.

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Abyssal_Scepter

If you want Magic Resist. Also the magic resists reduction is pretty much even more magic penetration.

Again, I am a noob that just wants to deal the most damage so I don't like to build stuff like Rylai's. You should experiment with the vast amount of items Riot gives us and adapt to your own playstyle.

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Super_teemo_promo_fr

Super Tips!
In the early game, you want harass that silly enemy as much as you can with your auto attacks empowered with E. When you learn your Q, combo with an auto attack>Q> auto attack for free harass. Come level 6 and you learn the super mushroom ability, it's time to bring your greatest asset to your team. Place shrooms in hot spots where enemies will walk and you'll be annoying your enemies all the way to the end of the game. Shroom Dragon and Baron for free vision. If the enemies are poopies and get an oracle's elixir to destroy your shrooms, try to store your shrooms until a fight comes up. In the midst of the fight, people won't see that you placed a shroom in front of all them and they'll have no choice to step on it or run away. Furthermore, don't forget to abuse your passive. When running away, if you have two seconds, stay still and you'll turn invisible. :D Your passive can also be used to ambushes! Sit in that brush with your shrooms guarding your tiny yordle body and see if they are stupid enough to come to you.

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Teemo_by_k4orta-d47cwa0

Conclusion!

That's all I know about playing AP tons of damage Teemo. Go out there and destroy your enemies with mushrooms!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: [LoL] AP Teemo Guide    [LoL] AP Teemo Guide  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:28 am

I finished my guide if any Teemo's are interested.

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Lol_teemo_adventure_by_beanbean1988-d4xpmby
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: [LoL] AP Teemo Guide    [LoL] AP Teemo Guide  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 am

A Flat AP Nuclear Teemo player I see. I like that style in 3v3 due to it's massive map control and constant presence but in 5v5 it leaves him vulnerable when 1v1ing or if he can't place a shroom in the middle of the fight. Do a second build and guide on attack speed/AP Teemo or at least add it under the normal build.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: [LoL] AP Teemo Guide    [LoL] AP Teemo Guide  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 am

lol, supa's gonna love this~
also i do like buying nashor's and rylia's
yes some as and some health, just my preference on ap teemo
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: [LoL] AP Teemo Guide    [LoL] AP Teemo Guide  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 am

[REDACTED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LoL] AP Teemo Guide    [LoL] AP Teemo Guide  Empty

Back to top Go down

[LoL] AP Teemo Guide
Page 1 of 1