World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester

Go down 
+2
Fish
wynchester
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Wynchester

A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester Empty
PostSubject: A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester   A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Some of you have probably noticed that when I hop online now I'm a lot easier to set off. I'm dealing with a lot of s*** right now so I don't have time for people's stupidity. So if you're an idjit and I go off on you, you deserved it.

However, if you're one of the people I go off on and you weren't acting like you're a couple ounces short of a fifth, I apologize. Enjoy it while it lasts, because I won't apologize often.

I've taken time to reexamine my life and I realized there is absolutely nothing of value in it anymore. Now instead of being one of those whiny teenage girls and crying about how everything in my life has lost worth, I'm going to be constructive and burn society to cinders. (Don't think to hard about it. Some of your minds would short out.)

I'm done with following what's "right" with the rules of this world. The idjits who run this hellhole do just that and look at this world we live in. War, famine, greed, murder, rape... It's ****ing sickening and I'm tired of it.

On my FaceBook, I'll try and fake a more upbeat attitude, but that's for PR reasons. Nothing else.

When I'm on the CBox, I'll try not to start yelling at anyone, just don't push me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester   A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:14 am

A shame, you used to be a relatively nice guy.

You know, having teenage angst and depression is not any good reason to be hostile to anybody without reason.
I'm sure one being more asshole in a world of assholes will make you feel much better about how you've realised the world is full of assholes.

If I hear any complaints about you regarding randomly raging at people I'm going to treat you with very little sympathy.
Grow up.

(And while I'm here, you're actually doing exactly what whiny teenage boys do, not what teenage girls do.)
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester   A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:53 am

Fish wrote:
A shame, you used to be a relatively nice guy.

You know, having teenage angst and depression is not any good reason to be hostile to anybody without reason.
I'm sure one being more asshole in a world of assholes will make you feel much better about how you've realised the world is full of assholes.

If I hear any complaints about you regarding randomly raging at people I'm going to treat you with very little sympathy.
Grow up.

(And while I'm here, you're actually doing exactly what whiny teenage boys do, not what teenage girls do.)

Well said. I too will have very little patience with your impatience. Learn your place in the world. You dont just generalize the entire world because you're in a bad mood. People are inherently good and all have potential to be great people. Being a Debbie Downer, cynical, nihilistic, pessimistic teen doesnt excuse you from the natural law and all sense of morality. Know your place here and we wont have issues.
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester   A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Don't worry, I'll only go off on people who are acting like idiots. The biggest difference between then and now is that I've lost most of my patience. You two make valid points, and I don't expect (nor want) sympathy. Half the reason I made this thread was so you know what to expect so you don't think that one or two occasions is "male PMSing"... It is what it is and nothing else. I want you to treat me like you would anyone who's new who gets angry for little reason; the only difference tween them and me, you all know me and I don't want you to look at my history here to try and make excuse for me. Give me a punishment based on what I did not who I am, but only if I actually deserve it.

As to randomly raging, I will only rage at idiots and morons, or people who act like idiots and morons. I still got a little patience, but I think my instance with (I think it was) Keimi a couple weeks back is a perfect example of what I mean. On some parts of it I had no right to blow up at her (for which I apologize), but overall I felt and still mostly feel justified for doing it. And afterwards, she ended up doing the right thing (last I heard.) Whether or not I made an impact on her decision, I know she'd say no to at least save face, and it might be true, but I do know that no 19-or-20-year-old changes their mind that sharply and that quickly without having been influenced by someone. (There were a couple others trying to get her to change her mind, but she already said expressly that they weren't the reason why.)

I still love (most of) you guys, you're family and I won't turn my back on you, and that's the only reason I thought I'd warn you. As a courtesy and nothing more. If I can avoid being a little ball of hate, I will. But not everyone can or will avoid it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester   A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:38 am

._. Well it looks like I'm gonna get yelled at more often now.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester   A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:36 pm

wb but now you just sound like the main character of a violent opera. I used to think like you until I realized acting like an asshole in a world of assholes will not get you anywhere. Chill and go watch anime or play a video game, it's not like you lost your parents.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester   A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:22 pm

no offense but this is just a casual teen rage, it'll fade off
i have nothing more to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester   A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester Empty

Back to top Go down

A Re-Introduction Thread for Wynchester
Page 1 of 1