World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming WDA Events for this Spring!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Upcoming WDA Events for this Spring! Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming WDA Events for this Spring!   Upcoming WDA Events for this Spring! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Hai! I hope ya'll are having a wonderful spring season! Some of you are already on spring break and living life to its fullest hopefully. So here we are going to do some things together like any community should. Its kind of an American-ish thing to do, but we are going to have a Prom!

Here is the basic gist of what we're going to be doing for this Prom:

So here is what i have in mind so far.

1) The Prom will work similar to how Ultimate Otaku operates (see more here: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t5543-ultimate-otaku-season-1-rules-and-tips)

2) We will be giving out the usual court-honorary titles that any prom would have as titles such as Prom King/Queen, Prom Prince/Princess, Prom Duke/Duchess, and everyone else will be called attendees.

3) I am letting this "date"/"group date"/"bro date" be a gimmick to the whole process to celebrate the theme to it.

4)Our events will involve YGO tournaments as usual and other non-ygo stuff like music video competitions, etc. (That's why I have you guys here to help me think the non-ygo events!)

5)Other gimmicks such as music playlist, theme and banner ad (which I got Mau to do already).

To claim/confirm your date(s), please post here:
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t6022p72-wda-prom-notice#52869

The other event that we will be doing is the Shonen Jump League (which I hope will conclude the Ultimate Otaku event). In the Jump league, we will be setting it up like a season of fantasy football. You will be given credits to spend on your teams (each character will have a price to them to balance things out). We will set up interesting events that relate to Shonen Jump such as trivia games, posting games, MORE AMV contests, etc.

Stay tuned for these two events!
Back to top Go down
Fin Fin
WDA Member
WDA Member
Fin Fin

Achievement Points : 4
Waifu : Finly/Fin Fin

Upcoming WDA Events for this Spring! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WDA Events for this Spring!   Upcoming WDA Events for this Spring! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Promising News, like always Digi, Cant wait for the prom :D
Back to top Go down

Upcoming WDA Events for this Spring!
Page 1 of 1