World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Break, and Here is Why

Go down 
+4
Bloody Kaizer
kaiza
Legendaryfrost
J.J. Knight
8 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Taking a Break, and Here is Why Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Break, and Here is Why   Taking a Break, and Here is Why EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:44 pm

As most of you know, I've been very stressed out for the past couple weeks. After the last 48 hours, I had finally hit meltdown and vented some of the pressure toward several people; a couple of them being WDA members. I am often told in real life that I have patience for a mile, and they don't know how I don't explode on people.

Well, that time has passed.

My patience has finally reached it's end. I have currently zero patience, tolerance, and empathy toward just about everyone and everything. I feel bitter, angry, and frustrated. Which is why I broke the Tamaki-JJ character yesterday. My patience is simply gone, the fuse has burnt out. Because of this, I feel it is time for me to take a break from WDA in general and get that patience back. I am no good to anyone if I am blowing up at everyone. It's not fair for you guys when I explode on you.

Which brings me to the Tamaki-JJ character. The whole reason why I created him in the first place was to set a good example of what should not be said in the chat. After being shown the thread about the chat's vulgarity, I sat back and thought about it. And to be honest, I agree. The chat has become out of control with the content that is being said. When even I sit back and think, "Holy shit. That is stepping the line", it is stepping the damn line. As "Tamaki-JJ", by getting rid of swear words, vulgar talk, and insulting you guys, I had hoped that by showing the chat that even I could make the simple change, it would be an example to the other members as well. Apparently, that was not the case. Nearly everyone was against the idea of "Tamaki-JJ" (with a few exceptions). I personally feel like I am one of, if not THE reason why the chat is how it is today, and I will fix it.

When I come back, which will probably be in about a week or two, it will be the Tamaki-JJ character. I told myself that I will keep that persona for about a year before moving onto the next one, and I will do just that. I don't want to hear about "Go back to Evil JJ" crap. Alu-JJ ran it's course. Get over it.

See you in a few weeks, hopefully not as stressed out as before. Peace.

(Yes, I will come back and upload Pokemon news as it comes on.)
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break, and Here is Why   Taking a Break, and Here is Why EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:52 pm

kthnxcya
Back to top Go down
kaiza
WDA Member
WDA Member
kaiza

Waifu : Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break, and Here is Why   Taking a Break, and Here is Why EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:09 pm

so many people are losing it and leaving x_x
Back to top Go down
Bloody Kaizer
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bloody Kaizer

Waifu : Just pm me for et x)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break, and Here is Why   Taking a Break, and Here is Why EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 pm

They're not leaving, just trying to find their selves again.

*Takes off hat, sips tea and gives you some juice* I don't know if you're fond of tea, but most certainly, you'd prefer juice *Gives you a honey pot*

Anyway, if you need to talk to someone about your problem or you just wanna banter, feel free to private message me here and I'll give you my email.

For now, good luck and have fun and take care of your life and never trample on others to get what you want~
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break, and Here is Why   Taking a Break, and Here is Why EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:25 pm

I see, I see. I question what you'll do next year. Well, ta ta!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break, and Here is Why   Taking a Break, and Here is Why EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 pm

J.J. Knight wrote:
As most of you know, I've been very stressed out for the past couple weeks. After the last 48 hours, I had finally hit meltdown and vented some of the pressure toward several people; a couple of them being WDA members. I am often told in real life that I have patience for a mile, and they don't know how I don't explode on people.

My patience has finally reached it's end. I have currently zero patience, tolerance, and empathy toward just about everyone and everything. I feel bitter, angry, and frustrated. Which is why I broke the Tamaki-JJ character yesterday. My patience is simply gone, the fuse has burnt out. Because of this, I feel it is time for me to take a break from WDA in general and get that patience back. I am no good to anyone if I am blowing up at everyone. It's not fair for you guys when I explode on you.

Which brings me to the Tamaki-JJ character. The whole reason why I created him in the first place was to set a good example of what should not be said in the chat. After being shown the thread about the chat's vulgarity, I sat back and thought about it. And to be honest, I agree. The chat has become out of control with the content that is being said. When even I sit back and think, "Holy shit. That is stepping the line", it is stepping the damn line. As "Tamaki-JJ", by getting rid of swear words, vulgar talk, and insulting you guys, I had hoped that by showing the chat that even I could make the simple change, it would be an example to the other members as well. Apparently, that was not the case. Nearly everyone was against the idea of "Tamaki-JJ" (with a few exceptions). I personally feel like I am one of, if not THE reason why the chat is how it is today, and I will fix it.

When I come back, which will probably be in about a week or two, it will be the Tamaki-JJ character. I told myself that I will keep that persona for about a year before moving onto the next one, and I will do just that. I don't want to hear about "Go back to Evil JJ" crap. Alu-JJ ran it's course. Get over it.

The reason is faux-admirable and the attempt is incredibly stupid and incredibly flawed.

The very fact that you have indeed hit your patience limit and raged out on a few people has only gone to show that you have not made this "small change" you advertise. Bitter, angry and frustrated is exactly what is going to happen if you make an effort to repress your personality and that is why the staff don't want people doing it.

We don't want people changing their personalities, we don't want to transform people into clean and happy Christians. The reason we all hate 'Tamaki-JJ' is because he isn't you, and the first rule of making friends, as per parenting classes 101, is "be yourself". People resent being lied to and it only really makes things worse.

When you come back, don't act like somebody you're not, you probably won't get a different reaction. We only want to tame back some of the topics in the public cbox because of the way people look at it, we aren't the kind of brainwashing psychopaths that are at risk of performing frontal lobotomies on every member to avoid the word "Cave of Wonders" in the cbox, which, incidentally, I've censored to "cave of wonder".

Sit back and relax on your break, mull things over, and understand that we liked you when you were a dick. It was fun and we only ever condemned you for it affectionately, except when you took things too far which is, exactly, when the staff who are stalking the cbox sit back and think, "Holy shit. That is overstepping the line." The kind of thing Minako was talking about when he got all pissed with you a while back.

As angry as this post may sound, I'm just a sarcastic wanker. Have a good one, buddy, relax on your vacation, go to Hawaii, I hear that's where all the Americans go. When you come back, drop your persona, "Tamaki-JJ" is a bit of a knob and we all hate him anyway.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break, and Here is Why   Taking a Break, and Here is Why EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 am

come back better
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break, and Here is Why   Taking a Break, and Here is Why EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:44 pm

J.J. Knight wrote:

im probably the last person you expected to hear this from, but ill miss you ._. come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break, and Here is Why   Taking a Break, and Here is Why Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break, and Here is Why
Page 1 of 1