World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna Empty
PostSubject: Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna   Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 am

Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna Goddess_of_Fortune%2C_Fortuna
Power: 11000
Clan: Genesis
Race: Noble
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Soul Blast (3)] When this unit's drive check reveals a grade 1 or greater «Genesis», you can pay the cost. If you do, put that revealed card into your drop zone after of this drive check, and perform a additional drive check.
[ACT](VC):[Soul Blast (3)] This unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

Well, what can I say about this card besides... I'm playing Genesis now. I mean this card is absolutely broken. With Genesis' massive soulcharging, not only will you have plenty of soul by the time you breakride, but it makes players constantly drop a 2 to pass or no pass. if they one pass you can just keep going till you hit a trigger. ALthoguht a major problem will be depleting any boosters you would have gotten. Genesis still needs reaguard support, most of the cards we've seen so far are Vanguards.
Back to top Go down
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna   Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:55 am

The highest Soul I've ever gotten on a Fortuna is 12. Break Riding over a Metis. It's not really that busted considering it relies on plain luck and completely bursts out the Soul all the time. It's overrated from hell from how I've been testing with it. It's still a decent card, just it feels like people are overrating it heavily. Defo the best main Vanguard Genesis have as current, though.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna   Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:46 am

EW_Zero wrote:
The highest Soul I've ever gotten on a Fortuna is 12. Break Riding over a Metis. It's not really that busted considering it relies on plain luck and completely bursts out the Soul all the time. It's overrated from hell from how I've been testing with it. It's still a decent card, just it feels like people are overrating it heavily. Defo the best main Vanguard Genesis have as current, though.

Play the Atemis Ride chain along with it. watch that soul EXPLOOOOOOOODE
Back to top Go down
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna   Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:00 am

Mau5 wrote:
EW_Zero wrote:

Play the Atemis Ride chain along with it. watch that soul EXPLOOOOOOOODE

But will you really have space for these? It's not a busted card really, to be honest. I was probably running the deck wrong because I do not know shite about Genesis.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna   Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1