World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Introduction.

Go down 
+5
Sherlock Holmes
Unknown
Alibaba
Nour Force
X3xAnsemx3X
9 posters
AuthorMessage
X3xAnsemx3X
WDA Member
WDA Member
X3xAnsemx3X

Achievement Points : 0

Short Introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Hello Folks. I want to start by saying that I have had the privilege of going to many Shonen Jump Tournaments (Now the YCS) for the general public and by invite only. In these I have always finished in the Top 10, but sadly I have never closed the deal apexing at #2. That was one tough duel.
Regardless of not being champion, it does show I have a great love and respect for yugioh. Obviously I have taken the time to learn the cards and feel my decks, I am a Yugioh professional STILL ranked among the best in the world even considering my absence from YCS type tournaments for the last few years. I still keep up to date with the TCG though.

I know my yugioh and wish to share my knowledge with others. My Livestream and YouTube channel linked in my profile enable me, to a degree, to do it. Obviously if you are familiar with the particular Yugioh game (Yugi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus) I play it is outdated in both the cards (early '10) it has and the ban list (From '09) that it runs. Still, it is a pretty fantastic way to reach people who know enough about yugioh to look past something like that and enjoy it as much as I do. Plus, I don't simply play yugioh. The PS3 platform allows me to play many games that I enjoy and these I also stream for my pleasure and the enjoyment of others.

I hope to spend some time around here and maybe even learn some new tricks. If anyone here happens to play Yugi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels plus I would LOVE to duel you. Honestly, I have been searching around for a place where people play it pretty long. Not sure if I will succeed here as an albeit quick forum scan didn't turn up anything in reference to it. I know that DN/DevPro/YGOPRO and the likes are the big draws here, but a guy can dream eh?

Well, if you read this all thank you and I hope we all have a good time on here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/X3xAnsemx3x
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Welllllcoooooooooooome to World Dueling Academy.
In case anything goes wrong, would you like a cookie?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
X3xAnsemx3X
WDA Member
WDA Member
X3xAnsemx3X

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:07 am

Nour Force wrote:
Welllllcoooooooooooome to World Dueling Academy.
In case anything goes wrong, would you like a cookie?

Chocolate chip would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 am

welcome to wda have fun stay active and ask here or in the chat for any questions
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:19 am

Welcome to World Dueling Academy!
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 am

That was noooooot short. Anywhoooo

Welcome to WDA, Feel free to ask anyone for help if needed :3
Back to top Go down
X3xAnsemx3X
WDA Member
WDA Member
X3xAnsemx3X

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:57 am

Acefire wrote:
That was noooooot short. Anywhoooo

Welcome to WDA, Feel free to ask anyone for help if needed :3

Would hate to see your essays.

Anyway, thanks all.

Still waiting on that cookie.

Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 am

Hello, welcome! I, on behalf of the rest of the WDA staff, would like to take this opportunity to hail you into our academy with a one-time special offer.

Just for you, Mr... X3xAnsemx3X, I would like to offer a FREE namechange! Now, I'm not saying that this name is BAD so to speak, I'm just saying that X3x_____x3X does not look as good as it may appear.

Now, I could change your name to simply Ansem, if you liked, or anything else you want! Hell, be imaginative! This is a FREE namechange and if you don't like it, well if you caught me in a good mood I might be inclined to change it to anything else you wanted for free as well blink

Take the offer of a membership time today, Ansem! Just PM me or even just grab me on the cbox to take advantage!
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:35 am

Short Introduction.  2634642177 Short Introduction.  2634642177 Short Introduction.  2634642177 Short Introduction.  2634642177 Short Introduction.  2634642177
Back to top Go down
X3xAnsemx3X
WDA Member
WDA Member
X3xAnsemx3X

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 am

Fish wrote:
Hello, welcome! I, on behalf of the rest of the WDA staff, would like to take this opportunity to hail you into our academy with a one-time special offer.

Just for you, Mr... X3xAnsemx3X, I would like to offer a FREE namechange! Now, I'm not saying that this name is BAD so to speak, I'm just saying that X3x_____x3X does not look as good as it may appear.

Now, I could change your name to simply Ansem, if you liked, or anything else you want! Hell, be imaginative! This is a FREE namechange and if you don't like it, well if you caught me in a good mood I might be inclined to change it to anything else you wanted for free as well blink

Take the offer of a membership time today, Ansem! Just PM me or even just grab me on the cbox to take advantage!

Hmm, I will have to think about this more...The name/its components are not particularly "original", yes, but it is more or less the tag I have associated myself with for years...Dilemma, Dilemma.
Back to top Go down
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Darkmega500

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Welcome to WDA Ansem! I'm ready to take you on at anytime ^^ And don't worry, Fish pulled the same card on me xD
Back to top Go down
X3xAnsemx3X
WDA Member
WDA Member
X3xAnsemx3X

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Gusto Emissary wrote:
Welcome to WDA Ansem! I'm ready to take you on at anytime ^^ And don't worry, Fish pulled the same card on me xD

Thank you, and dare I ask if you really mean you have the above mentioned game in the original post? I would be very excited.

Back to top Go down
Bloody Kaizer
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bloody Kaizer

Waifu : Just pm me for et x)

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Sup lady~
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:33 am

I did pull that card on Gusto Emissary, and now his name is COOL! It used to be so bad I can't even actually remember what his name was before that. All I know is, it was much worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction.    Short Introduction.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Introduction.
Page 1 of 1