World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yugi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X3xAnsemx3X
WDA Member
WDA Member
X3xAnsemx3X

Achievement Points : 0

Yugi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus Empty
PostSubject: Yugi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus   Yugi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Heya people. Not sure if you have seen or heard of this game, but I figured I'd start a thread about it to at least gauge the interest in this game if any. I sort of already did in my introduction, but this is more official and maybe we can discuss the game if you have it.

I personally love the game more than any emulator that has been online the last few years. The game itself is outdated, but playing it is fun and engaging. A bit of a grind, but what satisfaction is just hopping into every card?

I have played this game basically from the day it released for the PS3. In my experience it is relatively unknown to exist - even though it has been on the Xbox Marketplace for a year and possibly 2. I just know at least on one system it has been out for a while, I don't play on that system and can't know for sure.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/X3xAnsemx3x

Yugi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus
Page 1 of 1