World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:40 am

River and Flora stood at opposite ends of the Gym, arms extended as they threw their Poke Balls, the look of determination etched in their faces.

"Go, Leafeon!"

"Go, Vaporeon!"

The Eeveelutions materialized on their respective sides of the field. The magnified sunlight energize the Leafeon as it basked in the sunlight, gathering the much needed energy.

"You're not going to defeat me!" yelled River as she pointed to the Leafeon. "Vaporeon, use Aurora Beam!"

Flora smiled as Vaporeon shot a multicolored ray of light at the Leafeon. "Leafeon, dodge and use Quick Attack!"

With great speed, Leafeon dodged the attack with ease and sped toward Vaporeon.

"Vaporeon, use Acid Armor and Aurora Beam!" ordered River.

Turning it's body into water, Vaporeon turned into a puddle, dodging Leafeon's attack. Vaporeon regained it's form and launched another Aurora Beam at Leafeon. Leafeon barely dodged the attack and shot a Razor Leaf at Vaporeon, which used Acid Armor again to dodge the attack. Leafeon ran back towards Flora as Vaporeon regained it's form, awaiting orders.

"Your Vaporeon is well trained," said Flora.

"So is your Leafeon," admitted River. "But I'm not going to lose this round! Vaporeon, use Aqua Ring!"

Vaporeon's body glowed multiple colors as it surrounded itself in a veil, healing all injuries and keeping it rejuvenated. Flora growled as she turned her head toward Leafeon.

"Leafeon, use Swords Dance!"

Using it's tail, Leafeon swung it's tail around, energizing itself to raise it's physical attacks.

A bead of sweat rolled down River's cheek. "I can't let Leafeon gain too much power, or it will overpower my Vaporeon," said River.

"Come on, let's see a fight!" yelled Blaze from the sidelines. "I'm getting bored!"

"Shut up!" yelled River.

Taking the distraction to her advantage, Flora shouted an order. "Leafeon, use Razor Leaf!"

Using it's speed, Leafeon shot dozens of sharp leaf blades toward Vaporeon. Distracted by Blaze's shouting, Vaporeon took the hit. Shrieking in pain, Vaporeon fell to the ground. As it stood up, the Aqua Ring already began to heal it's injuries.

"That's a cheap shot!" yelled River. "Vaporeon, use Aurora Beam!"

Vaporeon quickly launched the aurora-like attack, which soared through the air toward Leafeon.

"Counter with Razor Leaf!" ordered Flora.

Leafeon shot several leaf blades toward the blast, but the leaves were instantly frozen and shattered. The attack made a direct hit on Leafeon. Leafeon was flung back, landing beside Flora's feet. Leafeon stood back up warily and launched another Razor Leaf attack, but Vaporeon used Acid Armor to avoid it, then regaining it's shape.

Flora sighed as she looked at Leafeon, which was growing tired. Flora withdrew Leafeon's Poke Ball and withdrew it.

River, confused, shouted. "Hey, why did you return your Leafeon?" she asked.

Flora sighed. "Because it was losing energy," said Flora simply. "It's Chlorophyll ability may double it's speed, but it still grows tired if pushed to far. You'd just keep dodging it's attacks, and if they did hit, Aqua Ring would just heal your Pokemon. You won this round," admitted Flora.

"Yes!" cheered River.

Flora shook her head. "Don't think you've won yet," said Flora as she tossed her final Poke Ball. "Go, Veunsaur!"

A large Venusaur materialized on the Gym Floor. It's flower twinged slightly as Venusaur raised it's head and closed it's eyes, absorbing the energy. Flora smiled.

"River, did you know that we have special Pokemon?"

River blinked. "What do you mean?"

Flora chuckled. "Normally, our starter Pokemon has the Blaze, Overgrow, or Torrent abilities that make our Pokemon's respective attacks stronger if they are weak," she said as she turned her head towards Blaze. "My mom told me that during your battle, Blaze's Charizard's fire attacks were much stronger than what they should be. His Charizard has the ability Solar Power, which is extremely rare."

"Well, that explains a lot," said Blaze as he withdrew his Charizard's Poke Ball.

Flora nodded. "My mother looked over my Venusaur, and she believes that my Venusaur has the rare ability Chlorophyll as well.

"Then your Venusaur's speed will increase...," said River, going blue in the face.

"That's right. Now, Venusaur! Use Power Whip!"

Venusaur nodded and extended it's long tentacle vines, launching them at Vaporeon.

"Vaporeon, use Acid Armor!" ordered River, as Vaporeon melted into a puddle of water.

Flora grinned. "Attack the puddle of water!"

Using it's powerful tentacles, Venusaur thrashed the puddle of water with it's vines, hitting it repeatedly. River stood in horror as Venusaur attacked the puddle of water several times before withdrawing it's attack.

"Vaporeon!" yelled River as she ran toward the puddle, which regained it's form. Vaporeon laid on it's side, knocked out by the ferocious attack. Scooping up Vaporeon, River turned her head toward Flora and her Venusaur. "I'm not going to lose this fight..." said River as Flora crossed her arms, Venusaur extending it's tentacles to prepare for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 am

venusar stronk
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:15 am

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu RivRiv DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XIX
Page 1 of 1