World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its time for me to say goodbye

Go down 
+19
Bloody Kaizer
Jaden H
Jorrell123
EW
Behemoth
L.Lawliet
opda11
Pumpkin Row
J.J. Knight
Sherlock Holmes
Fish
Nour Force
Supasmash
akaFila
Alibaba
Leviera
Unknown
danna45
DigiDigi
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Its time for me to say goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:51 am

It seems that I must subsidize all of my internet connection to pay for my internet/data plan on my phone as well as finding a way to find decent wifi. I have been kicked out of the place I was staying at and now I must continue to find work and work until I have to leave to continue working when I leave for uni. Things just aren't looking very smooth for me and I will say all of this with complete honesty and sincerity. I loved having you guys as friends.

I am also afraid that I no longer have much time to myself nor do I have time for much extra socializing. It is time for me to move on as well and seek out my ambitions in uni.

I will be resigning now and will spend the last few days with you guys before I exceed my limits on my data plan this weekend.

I also want to say that I have had one hell of a time here! I have changed so much and feel that I owe my recent achievements to you guys. You have helped me through some tough times by just being yourselves. I want you guys to continue to have a good time and continue on with your normal ways even when I'm gone. You are all beautiful people and I will always remember you as some of the coolest people I've ever met.

God bless you all,

Taylor
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:57 am

It was great having you as our head, even if we kinda didn't talk too much. Again, sorry for the troubles I caused ya(DLLR stuff, as well as not finishing Ultimate Otaku avis), and good luck with university and beyond.

We'll always be here(Most of us, at least), so whenever you need to, drop by and one of us(Hopefully I'll be on then) will be ready to entertain you better than a bunch of clowns riding on thirteen trains about to crash into each other.

Cyao, Digi-sempai-san-sama-chan
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:02 am

Ayo we been thru times like dis before but we bee coming back frum it always. U go dat studieing thang and stuff n we see you suun!
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:08 am

It was fun, digi, every bits of it, from the day i signed up until now.
You were an awesome person, i think so from the bottom of my heart, i'm glad you were here for us.
I will never forget the days we spent together, i'm sorry for being lazy and hardly joining any events.
I wish you could be with us a little longer, but that won't be reasonable. Do remember we will always be here if you need someone to talk to.
Good luck on your life, studies, and work. May you be successful in everything you decides to do.

Sayonara, digi-senpai.

Last edited by EarlS on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:13 am

goodbye digi, you will be missed

Last edited by Alibaba on Tue May 20, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:21 am

. . .
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am

Well this is unfortunate, I was really hoping you'd stay just a little while longer before you take your leave. You are such an amazing person and I really hope your life goes the way you want it to as you do indeed deserve all the good that comes to you. You were a huge part of WDA and a really big influence on me personally. Bai Digi~ I expect great things from you~

~Cameron
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:35 am

Digi-senpai, you really will be missed here. You'll be World Dueling Academy's legendary administrator! The ultimate Digi-senpai!
No, sorry, I really can't be serious even for something like this, but I really do hope the best for you. You're great at a lot of things; You're smart, you're funny, you're generous, you're kind, you're responsible; You're a wonderful person with a bright future. You cared for us a lot, Mama Digi. You were always there for us, you helped us in all kinds of situations whether about games or real life. I really wish I can spend more time with you, but it's like you say, all of us will probably leave eventually to deal with things in real life. Maybe we'll meet again some day.

This isn't the end! We shall meet again, fair ItchyItchy!
Thanks for everything, Taylor.

Lots of love (LOL), Nour.
Sorry, I really need to work on my serious posts :c
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:50 am

My only regret is that I only had sex with you twice.
Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:55 am

Well, I just wanna say Thanks Digi. You've been a good friend to me since I joined here, From DDA to WDA, You've always been there for me when I needed some help. Ill miss you Digi, But I sure wont forget about you.

~Favorite Punching-Bag, Acefire
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:02 am

Also your title requires an apostrophe.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:08 am

Fucking Americans.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:16 am

Well, we're boned.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:20 am

this place is officially screwed.
Back to top Go down
opda11
Bolt Penguin
Bolt Penguin
opda11

Achievement Points : 34
Waifu : Opda11

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:35 am

Bai Digikins. I hope you do well. You can make it, if you do a fraction as good as you did here.

We'll miss you

~opda
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:15 am

Goodbye, future Mrs.Lawliet.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:48 am

So this is goodbye...

I will be missing you.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 am

nuuu digi :(
please come back to us sometime Its time for me to say goodbye 2225089657 

*sniff* bye :(
Sad to see you go, but I guess all good things have to end.
Back to top Go down
Jorrell123
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jorrell123

Waifu : YugiohFan133

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 am

So this is how it ends, well I must say you sure put up a Hell of a fight. You have encouraged me to never give up. LOL hold up I'm sounding like some dude off a Lifetime Movie.. Well I must say the days September something 2011 you invited me to WDA. From there you taught me a whole bunch of shit. But I have 1 thing to say don't twerk if you dont have a booty.. LOL i'm sorry I love to joke but Aye you can do whatever you set your mind to do it make All of us at WDA proud. ~Jorrell
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:03 pm

i have no words
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Its time for me to say goodbye 2423967209 

Back to top Go down
Bloody Kaizer
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bloody Kaizer

Waifu : Just pm me for et x)

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:18 am

Yo, Digi, I just wanted you to know that I'm not wishing you for success because I know you're successful already, so I want you to be more successful.

When you fail at something, make sure you don't make it a fallback and come back again, you're an amazing woman and I'm sorry if I don't go to WDA much, I'm hell as busy as you are, if not, busier.

Anyway, I don't wanna lengthen this, but, I just want to say good luck to you, your current endeavors, family, friends, and your future endeavors.

Also, don't ever say or feel sorry for something you lost because repentance won't get you nowhere, just move forward, and if you ever hurt someone mentally or physically from your old chapter, just say sorry, and as redundant as this is, move forward, never look back to pain, but look forward to good ones.

Ciao and good luck, DigiDigi lady.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 am

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE OUR STUPID AMERICAB
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:32 am

I had a feeling this was coming. Just didn't know it'd be so soon. Keep in touch, get my # from Armand and let me know how things go at your new University.

Always with love,

-Branden Rodriguez.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 am

also try not to fuck up.

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time for me to say goodbye   Its time for me to say goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

Its time for me to say goodbye
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next