World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of Poke-Mondays and other Pokemon Features

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Return of Poke-Mondays and other Pokemon Features Empty
PostSubject: Return of Poke-Mondays and other Pokemon Features   Return of Poke-Mondays and other Pokemon Features EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 am

Starting this Monday, Pokemon will begin to dominate the Latest Topic widget as I will be posting a lot of Pokemon related topics. However, because I want the articles to be current, most of them will not begin until October 14th (the first Monday with the release of X and Y). Here is the current ideas for Pokemon related topics:

Pokemon of the Week: Once a week, I pick a random Pokemon (Or event specialty), and write an article about their in-game performance and competitive play. Articles may be written in advance and edited. PotW may also be influence by Pokemon Type Articles.

Pokemon Type Articles: Speaking of which, every month will feature a lengthy article about the featured type. I will be reviewing in-game performance and competitive play. These will also be written ahead and editted before posting. This will take 18 months to complete.

J.J. Knight's Typelocke Challenge: Every Monday, I will play through my Heart Gold version and post the progress.

Pokemon Generation X: Chapters of the Gen X fanfic will now be posted every Monday.

Pokemon Y Playthrough: When released, I will write my playthrough of Pokemon Y. Because Y not?

While waiting for the release of Pokemon X and Y, I may post random Pokemon Articles to fill the void of PotW and Type Articles. Any suggestions of what articles should be written is appreciated. Also, if there's any articles you'd want to see or write yourself, please let me know!
Back to top Go down

Return of Poke-Mondays and other Pokemon Features
Page 1 of 1