World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death to the Tyrant

Go down 
+2
Unknown
Alibaba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Death to the Tyrant Empty
PostSubject: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 am

my fellow members of the world dueling academy, we are facing an unforeseen danger in the form of new admins.
they go by the names of poofaless and al-bhitler, they have come to do shit and chew bubble gum, and that bubble gum won't last much longer.
it is time for us the commoners of wda to take action against this absurdity, for so long we have been ignored and pushed aside but now we are being ignored and pushed aside AND having long articles thrown at us on daily basis.
i am not sure how much more we can survive the onslaught of text, but so far we seem to be holding our own.
but my brothas(and sistas(and othas)) they don't seem to plan on stopping anytime soon, so we must stop them before they run out of bubble gum.

also al called me a monkey, that bastard.

this ends here so it doesn't turn into a wall of text!! i will not fall to their influence!!!

Death to the Tyrant PLuj27i
Death to the Tyrant SyqvkNu

DEATH TO THE AL-BHITLER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:19 am

#UnknownForDictator
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:20 am

You will not stand in our way peasants! I vowed to make this academy into the aftermath of the raid of the arsonist titans by the time kimo and fish return, and I will see it through! You cannot stop me, FULLS!
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 am

Death to the Tyrant PFOP2ar

Death indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 am

Too short, didn't read.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:27 am

Kitouski wrote:
Too short, didn't read.
MUHAHAHAHAHA
i made you make a short post
all according to plan
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 am

NOOOOOOOOOO, I FELL INTO YOUR TRAP.

I knew I should've expected such a thing. After all, you're cunning and know the tricks of the trade. I was silly to succumb to posting small, and should've realized your plan... but you have me not! I will break from your temptations of small posts! No longer will I post small ever again!

After we rule this land with an iron fist, me and, as you say Al-Hitler shall ride into the sunset with our pillagings and no one shall stop us! Our plan is in full swing and is being carried out as we speak! Flee little ones, flee!

It's really hard to post long when you're trying to on purpose, just can't think of the ways to stretch a simple point... usually when I post long it's to make 100% sure everyone is "picking up what I'm putting down" as you young kids call it, so people can't misinterpret what I say and everyone's perfectly clear on what I mean. Really, I just hate being misconstrued or misunderstandings in general being created.
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:57 pm

FER NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:34 pm

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:20 am

al and poofy become admins(again(temporarily)), and then the chat box expires..
Death to the Tyrant Tumblr_mhkt21VT6O1s51zjyo1_400

#doubleposting#yolo#ballin#hashtag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death to the Tyrant   Death to the Tyrant Empty

Back to top Go down

Death to the Tyrant
Page 1 of 1