World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do you have your username?

Go down 
+11
Niko327
Legendaryfrost
Unforgiven Pretender
Unknown
judge
mido9
Kimo Force
Al-Bhed
Fish
raye
psychoturtle
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Why do you have your username? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:10 am

What made you create this username,you currently use,fellow readers?

I will start. In RA3,I was supposed to have another name that is taken so I just took psychoturtle. Ever since then,psychoturtle is meeeeeeeeeee :D

Your turn guys. :P
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:16 am

It was supposed to be Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon but i spelled it wrong :P
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 am

Aside from my school nickname Fish (Due to the fact that I'm aquaphobic), my gaming career as Fish and Fwish came about on DOFUS.
I had a char called Fallen-Wish, thought it was too dramatic, so wanted to shorten it. I shortened it to Fwish, and people called me Fish. Which I thought was ironic/awesome.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 am

It's so that people will recognize me, if I didn't have a username then they wouldn't know who is talking. Other than that there is this from an old TWA topic
I wrote:
Al-Bhed is a name I have only used in the yugioh academies community, when I was to make my twa account I was looking for a name and I remembered that when yugioh is concerned Al-Bhed would be a good pick. It is the name of the race in Final Fantasy X which would defy the ban on machines, which were called "machina", by the worldwide religion of Yevon and still use them. As a machina fan, and since my rl deck has been machina since they came out, I chose that.

The main name I use is DonPiantissimo, which is a combination of Don Pianta, a Pianta mafia boss from Paper Mario: The thousand year door, and II Piantissimo, a runner you are supposed to race in Super Mario Sunshine.

I also use C.E.E-D. for FPS games which comes from Cross-Eyed E-Demon, which was a trend we had among the guys with who I played fps, a funny first part to a serious last part, the additional E is to get the cid sound.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 am

This is like, what, the umpteenth time somebody has posted a topic like this? Well, mine began as Kimo Online, a nickname given to me by school bullies for my 1ee3 computer skills (according to them since the most they could do was copy and paste). I used it for the entire year of 2009, and changed it to Kimo Force after being influenced by this band known as DragonForce. Now I listen to better stuff. Bullet For My Valentine for life!
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 am

Should have been Pony_Force. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 am

Soon, we shall give rise to Kimo! At the Disco.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 am

I didn't get you there.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 am

Panic! At The Disco is my favourite band, I want to get Kimo into them. Now get back on topic damn you!
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 am

Long life story ahead.

When i made my first account when i was just a tiny little mischief maker without imagination,i didnt have much creativity so i put my nickname followed by a number(i chose nine) and rapidshare downloaded command and conquer renegade(best FPS ever) and for a while everytime i made an account i called it mido9 so i can have a universal account name....and here i am,standing(floating) before you as mido9.

90% of everything i was involved in has a minor trace of mido9.or 99mido. or a mido followed by an arbiterary number of nines.Or the character name Lumines,cuz i like the hero of shining light theme considering how i NEVER EVER feel like getting the evil path in a video game.

That's it.Think of it as an eternal memento of better times.....or an imagination free choice.

I dont make any others because i cant remember michaeljackson45631 or heroichero or mechagamazoar for each website i visit.

BTW al bhed: Hysa Vyem in al bhed translates to ???? ????

@ Fish:that is the funniest story of a name i have heard EVER.....period so there.
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 am

wish mine has an intersting stroy behind it but... no it doesnt. lol im in law school in i want to become a judge so... i took judge
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 am

mido9 wrote:
Hysa Vyem in al bhed translates to ???? ????
says "mido"... something wrong with Al or getting pwned by machinas often lol
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Unknown. WEEEEEELLLLL. I like the name. Really no story behind it besides the fact that I remembered it from a kid in class that calls himself Unknown Ninja. :|
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

I had my first nickname lots of years ago. It was related to my real name and sounded very stupid, so I won't post it here. :P

Around six years ago, my name became Unforgiven Pretender. I had unforgiven in mind, since I thought that was something that sounds impressive and cool. Then I asked a friend of mine on msn, do you know any other cool words for in my name. So, he said 'Pretender', and thus, I had this nickname.

I also have a second online nickname. (First time revealed now :P )
It is Crugar. It's a name I used in a RP around 4 years ago. I liked it so much, that I also used it for my Dungeons and Dragons character. (Which I play with some friend IRL) The character died, though, so I have a new name, but that's not important. :P
I use the name Crugar now for those games which don't allow the lengthy name of Unforgiven Pretender.

So, that's my story. blink
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Nice story UP, too bad u always forgive me, and when u don't I pwn u :O :D

In my school my nickname was Frost, cuz I like cold stuff(my brother took Ice before me...then never used it.....-.-) So I was stuck with it. Then I began to watch How I Met Your Mother, and on that show, a character called Barney Stinson says "Legendary" a lot, and that guy loves women[on the show] and so do I, so that's how I got LegendaryFrost.

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Barney ftw omg :o cool story bro xD
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Needs moar love,BUMP for reading pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 am

I like these stories. especially Fish XD

at first, my name was always WIZA, cuz when all my friends used to play SSBM, they all had codenames and I wanted one too. at the time I was obsessed with magical beings(dark magician, Avatar the last airbender, Ness was my favorite char in smash, blah blah blah), so I thought WIZ, but it was a letter short for smash, hence, WIZA.

I started playing this MMO called Fiesta, and my first char was WIZA327, it was a mage, but I really hated it cuz mages are the hardest class in the game. With it being my first character, was too difficult, so I made a fighter. I wanted a creative name, so I googled my name in japanese. apparently Nicholas translates to Nikorasu, so people on there just started calling me Niko, and I really liked it. Now I use it for pretty much everything.
Back to top Go down
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

Waifu : SymphonicHero

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 am

Well, I like music, and I've also allways liked the word "Symphony". Also, in my school's band, I'm in the Symphonic Band, which is the second best band, the best being Honor Band, so I knew I wanted something to do with the word "Symphony". And then SymphonicHero just came to me. TWA was actually the first time I've that name, before I used to be AndreTheTuba, because my name's Andre, and I play the tuba.
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:13 pm

I like AndreTheTuba better, I mistook your name for a Tales of Symphonia fan :P
I used to be all into music too...but the music career is really tough, only the best of the best make it. it chewed me up, swallowed, then puked me up. after that I got hosed down and decomposed by night crawlers. :D
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:48 pm

I had SeraphicGirl since i played shin megami tensei online...the clothes i weared were named Seraphic Coat so i took SeraphicGirl..now i use karin cuz shes cool in naruto :3
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:02 am

I choose D-JR well... it all started when I was a little boy...

WARNING:
Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I liked to take a minute just sit right there and tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

Now to the story...

In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool, and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air".

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab was rare, but I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-Air... I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

....and thats how I made my name D-JR
Back to top Go down
RCbobo
WDA Member
WDA Member
RCbobo

Waifu : RCbobo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 am

I used to play a TBRPG (Text-baseed RPG) and I needed a name really badly. I decided to create a name that would be recognized among all who met me.
I always liked RC cars when I was little and bobo...
Well bobo is pretty silly and immature, kind of like me at times.

So there you have it.
RCbobo.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:18 am

D-JR wrote:

WARNING:
Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I liked to take a minute just sit right there and tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

Now to the story...

In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool, and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air".

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab was rare, but I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-Air... I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

*Ahem*

In America.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:27 am

D-JR wrote:

WARNING:

Now to the story...

I express my disbelief and astonishment at your statement.

This has been changed from a one-word post.
-Fwish

Last edited by mido9 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you have your username?   Why do you have your username? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you have your username?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next