World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So in 19 Days~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

Achievement Points : 0

So in 19 Days~ Empty
PostSubject: So in 19 Days~   So in 19 Days~ EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 am

So as you guys may know, the Japanese and the online gaming communities of CFV are getting Extra Booster 07: Mystical Magus which is released on the 30th of August, which is in 6 days from now, and they're also getting BT-13: Catastrophic Outbreak which is released on the 13th of September, which is in 19 days from now.

Also, I'd like to throw this out here:
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): At the beginning of the close step that this unit attacked a Vanguard, if it is the 2nd battle of that turn or more , this unit gains "[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (3) & choose 2 «Aqua Force» from your hand and discard them] At the beginning of the close step where your rearguard attacked the opponent's vanguard and if it is the fourth battle of that turn or more, you may pay the cost. If you do, [Stand] this unit" until the end of the turn.
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1)] This unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of the turn.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

This is Tetra Drive Dragon, the new AQF unit from BT-13 (yay)

One last thing: The booster's slogan is "Vanguard now, ride to a new grade!". This is the slogan of the new KAGERO extra booster 09: Divine Dragon Progression, which has a unit that is possibly grade 4 what could this mean~

DISCUSS!
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

So in 19 Days~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So in 19 Days~   So in 19 Days~ EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:34 am

Divine Dragon Progression and Champions of the Galaxy are from the manga, that's why Transcendence Dragon is in there, no other reason.

As for Tetra Drive Dragon, this is something Aqua Force has sorely needed. I like the way the card utilizes the 4th attack mechanic, focusing more emphasis on Rear Guard attacks, I can see a lot of strategies with this card, that I'm too lazy to go into now. I'll make a post about it later.
Back to top Go down

So in 19 Days~
Page 1 of 1