World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 20 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 20   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 20 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:47 pm

New character+ character updates this chapter:
Spoiler:

After beating Burgh for the Insect Badge, N and his sisters went to the Pokemon Center to get their Pokemon fully healed, and they then left Castelia City, and were now on Route 4, headed towards Nimbasa City, where their next Gym Battle awaits. Route 4 was a long street, covered in sand.

“What's up with all the sand?” asked Anthea.

“There's the Desert Resort, northwest from here. There's usually a very harsh sandstorm there.”  explained Concordia, as she studied the map.

“Desert Resort? What's in this Desert Resort?” asked N.

“Asides from plenty of sand, there's the Relic Castle.” said Concordia.

“Relic Castle?” asked N and Anthea, at the same time.

“The Relic Castle is an ancient city built by the hero of truth, 2,500 years ago-” explained Concordia.

N quickly interrupted her. “The hero of truth? That mean's that the light stone just might be there. We have to check it out.” he said.

“But N, it's not our job to look for the light stone, father and the sages are taking care of that.” said Concordia.

“That doesn't mean we can risk walking right past the light stone. Besides, even if it's not there, it's my destiny to be the new hero of truth. A city built by the original hero is a place I just have to see.” argued N.

“Visiting the Relic Castle would be quite a fun adventure, Concordia.” said Anthea.

Concordia sighed. “Visiting the Relic Castle is nowhere on our schedule, and it's a very long walk from here to there.” she said, folding the map up.

When she put the map away, she noticed that N and Anthea had already took off towards the Desert Resort.

Dammit, you two....” she thought to herself. “Wait up!” she shouted, running after them.

Meanwhile, back in Castelia City......

White was outside the Castelia Gym, about to enter, ready to challenge Burgh for the badge, when suddenly, she heard a cry.

“White, help!”

Bianca came running over to White. With Bianca was a girl, with dark skin, wild, indigo hair, red eyes, and wearing a white shirt with yellow collars, white pants, and a pink shirt wrapped around her waist.

“Bianca, what's wrong?” asked White.

“It's Team Plasma! They stole my Munna!” exclaimed Bianca.

“I heard this girl scream, and ran after the thief as fast as I could.....but this city is so big and crowded, I'm afraid I lost them.” said the girl that was with Bianca.

“Those bastards! I swear when I get my hands on them....” said White.

Burgh then came out of his gym, and noticed the three girls.

“My my! If it isn't Opelucid City's Gym Leader, Iris! And you! You're the girl who fought Team Plasma in Pinwheel Forest! What's everyone doing here?” he asked.

“Burgh, you've got to help us! Team Plasma stole this girls Pokemon!” exclaimed Iris.

“Team Plasma again, eh? Guess we've got no option but to go after them. That said, finding Team Plasma in this huge city is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack.” said Burgh.

“We'll split up! I'll take Bianca, and search this way, and you and White should search that way.” said Iris, pointing in two different directions.

“Let's get going then!” said White, as they all ran off, in search of Team Plasma.

“Seems that this is the second time that you and I are in search of Team Plasma together, eh White?” asked Burgh, as he and White walked through the Castelia streets.

“Yeah, except last time, it wasn't exactly together. You left me to search on my own, remember?” said White.

“True enough.” said Burgh with a laugh.

After about half an hour of searching for Team Plasma, White and Burgh eventually found Angie, Brad, and Mei standing in front of a building, talking to each other. They immediately stopped their conversation when they saw White and Burgh.

“This girl again?” said Mei.

“And Burgh too!” exclaimed Brad.

“Didn't you fools learn your lesson the last time?” asked Angie.

“You no good, Pokemon stealing thieves! If you don't give Bianca her Pokemon back right now, I'm going to make you wish you were never born!” shouted White.

“You brat! You have no right talking to Team Plasma in such a disrespectful way!” exclaimed Angie.

“What makes you think we have to do anything you say?” asked Brad.

“We beat you both in Pinwheel Forest, and we'll do it again, right now! Go, Serperior!” said Mei, sending out her Pokemon.

“Magnezone, go!” said Brad, as he sent out his Pokemon.

“Seviper, put these fools in their place!” said Angie, sending out her Pokemon.

“You may have beat me before, but that was six on one. Now it's three on two, so don't think you'll be beating me again so easily. Leavanny, go!” said Burgh, sending out his Pokemon.

“Scolipede, I choose you!” said White, sending out her Pokemon.

“Serperior, use Wring Out on Scolipede!” commanded Mei.

“Magnezone, use Thunder Wave on Scolipede!” commanded Brad.

“Seviper, use Poison Fang on Leavanny!” commanded Angie.

As Serperior began slithering towards Scolipede, Magnezone quickly shot down a small bolt of electricity on Scolipede, preventing it from avoiding Serperior's attack. While they did this, Seviper slithered over to Leavanny, baring its fangs at her.

“Leavanny, use String Shot!” commanded Burgh.

“Scolipede, use Megahorn!” commanded White.

Once Serperior was inches away from Scolipede, Scolipede ram its horns against Serperior, at full force. Serperior fell down, sliding across the floor. Seviper continued approaching Leavanny, but before she could get close enough to attack, Leavanny blew white silk out of her mouth, wrapping it all around Seviper's body. Seviper stopped moving, and began trying to break free.

“Your efforts are useless! Serperior, help Seviper out!” said Mei.

Serperior slithered over to Seviper, and began chewing the silk off of Sevipers body, then spit it out.

“Magnezone, use Thunderbolt on Scolipede!” commanded Brad.

“Scolipede, get out of there!” commanded White.

Scolipede managed to gather up enough energy to run out of the way, as Magnezone sent down a bolt of electricity, which didn't hit anything.

“Now, Leavanny, use X-Scissor on Serperior!” commanded Burgh.

“Seviper, take Leavanny down with Poison Fang!” commanded Angie

“Serperior, use Wring Out!” commanded Mei.

Serperior wrapped its long body around Leavanny, and before it could began squeezing the life out of Leavanny, she slashed Serperior's neck, crossing her arms, like a pair of scissors. Serperior cried out in pain, then fell down, defeated. Leavanny didn't get a single second to be proud of her victory, as Seviper then injected it's fangs into Leavanny's shoulder. Leavanny screamed in pain, then fell down, poisoned, and unable to continue battling.

“Serperior, return!” said Mei, returning her Pokemon. “Amoonguss, go!” she said, as she sent out her second Pokemon.

“Leavanny, rest up!” said Burgh, also returning his Pokemon. “Whirlipede, your turn!” he said, sending out his next Pokemon.

“Magnezone, finish Scolipede off Thunderbolt!” commanded Brad.

“Scolipede, use Dig!” commanded White.

Scolipede attempted to avoid Magnezone's attack by digging into the ground, but couldn't, due to the paralysis. Magnezone's attack came down fast, striking Scolipede. Scolipede shrieked in pain, as it's whole body was electrocuted, then collapsed, defeated.

“Scolipede!” cried White, returning her Pokemon to it's Pokeball. “Go, Tepig!” she said, as she sent out Tepig.

“Seviper, use Crunch on Whirlipede!” commanded Angie.

“Amoonguss, use Spore on Tepig!” commanded Mei.

“Magnezone, use Flash Cannon on Whirlipede!” commanded Brad.

“Tepig, counter attack with Ember!” commanded White.

“Whirlipede, Steamroller!” commanded Burgh.

Whirlipede tucked in his horns, and began rolling towards Seviper, Magnezone gathered a source of light energy, and released it all at Whirlipede. Whirlipede, blinded by Magnezone's attack, began rolling around in a circle. While he did this, Seviper jumped at him, baring it's fangs, then bit down on Whirlipede. Whirlipede shrieked in pain. As this went on, Amoonguss scattered bursts of spores around Tepig, but she blew sparks of flames at the spores, which burned them to crisps.

Suddenly, Magnezone was scorched by an intense blast of fire, which left it unconscious.

“Magnezone!” exclaimed Brad, returning Magnezone to it's Pokeball.

“What the hell just happened?” asked Angie.

Iris and Bianca then came running over to White and Burgh. Flying next to Iris was a giant, orange Pokemon, with a scaly stomach, short green wings, and short claws.

“We've finally found you!” said Iris.

“Well, it looks like this is now a three on three battle!” exclaimed Burgh.

“Another Gym Leader?” asked Mei.

“No worries, no matter how many Gym Leaders you throw at us, you still don't stand a chance!” exclaimed Angie.

“Yeah, let's end this already! Go, Metagross!” said Brad, sending out his next Pokemon.

“Dragonite, use Thunder Punch on Seviper!” commanded Iris.

“Whirlipede, use Steamroller on Amoonguss!” commanded Burgh.

“Tepig, use Flame Charge on Metagross!” commanded White.

“Seviper, dodge!” commanded Angie.

“Metagross, use Meteor Mash on Tepig!” commanded Brad.

“Amoonguss, use Body Slam on Whirlipede!” commanded Mei.

Dragonite, with his fist balled, and cloaked in electricity, rushed over to Seviper at full speed, as Seviper tried to slither away, but Dragonite was way faster. Dragonite then punched Seviper in the jaw, knocking it out.

Tepig charged at Metagross, with her body engulfed in flames, but her tackle collided with Metagross's giant, metal fist. This sent Tepig flying back several feet, causing her to crash against a trash can. She now lay on the ground, defeated. Tepig's effort, however, was not in vain; Metagross's fist was covered in fire, and it was swinging it's fist around wildly, trying to put out the fire.

Whirlipede rolled towards Amoonguss at full speed, but Amoonguss jumped right over him, then crashed back down on top of Whirlipede. Whirlipede fell down to his side, and couldn't get back up.

“Seviper, return!” said Angie, returning her Pokemon. “Go, Absol!”

Angie then sent out a four legged, wolf-like Pokemon, covered in white fur, and had a scythe on the side of it's head.

“Tepig, return.” said White, returning her Pokemon. She didn't have any other Pokemon to send out.

“Whirlipede, return. Dwebble, don't let me down!” said Burgh, returning his Pokemon, and sending out his last one.

Just then, one of the sages came out of the building that the grunts were standing in front of.

“Bronius of of the Seven Sages!” said all three grunts at once, saluting the sage.

“If you interfere with Team Plasma, you will be shown no respite!” he said.

“Not another one!” said Iris.

“Judging by the looks of him, I'm guessing he's gonna be far more powerful than these three as well.” said Burgh.

“Once I'm finished with you foolish Gym Leaders, your Pokemon will belong to Team Plasma. Interfering with Team Plasma was the biggest mistake you've ever made. Go, Raikou!” he said, as he sent out his Pokemon.

Raikou was a four legged Pokemon, which stood on all four legs, and had yellow fur with black stripes, long fangs sticking out of it's mouth, white four around it's face, a blue mustache, purple fur on it's back, which looked somewhat like a cape, and a thin, sky blue tail.

“A legendary Pokemon?!” asked both Iris and Burgh at the same time.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 20   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 20 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:13 am

i gave it a 7 out of 10 gj p-w
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 20
Page 1 of 1