World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatsumaki Haru
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tatsumaki Haru

Achievement Points : 0

My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 2   My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:58 pm

~My Girlfriend is The Devil~

For Reference: When dialogue is in-between brackets "( )" it means it's going on inside the character's head. I'll usually try to make it clear who is the one thinking but most of the time i'll be Haru. If not, i will specify who.

1 Minute to the bell.

("Crap, guess i got here too early.")

The students inside the classrooms were so eager that you could see them staring into their cellphones every 5 seconds, just waiting for that final bell to ring and bring forth their freedom. The Science Lab is located on the 2nd floor so i began to make my way there.

("No wait, if i arrive there now. I'm gonna seem desperate.Well if she says yes that would make her my first girlfriend after all...is that enough reason to be desperate? Still, a guy must keep his cool at all times no matter the situation.")

After a long internal struggle i decide to buy something from the nearby vending machines and wait for a couple of minutes after the bell to start heading to the lab. Time seems to go by much slower when you're waiting. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. My heart began racing at the thought of having my first girlfriend. Soon my imagination took over and began showing me pictures: the 2 of us walking to school together, the 2 of us sharing an umbrella, the 2 of us hugging, the 2 of us studying together, the 2 of us going on a date, the 2 of us kissing, the 2 of us hanging out at each other's house, the 2 of us alone in her room...

("WHOA! I'm getting way ahead of myself.")

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 3 minutes after the bell.

("Guess now is good enough.")

I began making my way to the science lab, once again my heart rate rising. I tried to calm myself down but failed miserably. In the end, i had no choice but to go inside the room with my body on overdrive.

The Science lab had a clear view of the outside, from here you could see the park in the middle of campus, as well as the cafeteria, the library, and the Engineering building. The windows faced the west-side of campus so the sun set was clearly visible through the windows. Standing in front of a window looking outside was Yui, her face seemed to be lost in the sight before her as she made no reaction to my entrance. She really was beautiful, the sun seemed to increase her beauty 3 times as much.("or maybe it's just me")

("Should i call out to her or wait for me to notice?")

Before i could do anything, Yui spoke.

"Good afternoon, Haru-kun"

"Yo...How are you, Yui-san"

"The view is beautiful...isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's really beautiful,("Not as beautiful as you are")"

She sighed suddenly. Why do I have this odd feeling that she is disappointed? All she does is look at the ground at fidget a little. When she finally looks up, her eyes look so guilty. "I'm sorry, but I just don't like you in that way." her voice slowly trails till I could barely hear the ending. That was the tip of the spear that pierced my heart.

Those words alone pierced my heart like an arrow. I was such an idiot for thinking a girl like her would ever want something with a guy like me. A girl just doesn't show up in your life and decides to go out with you out of the blue. Guess the fact that I finally had someone to spend time with really made a huge impact on my life. Yui was really the first person in this school to approach me and become my friend. Right now the best thing i could do was pretend everything was all right and leave as soon as possible.

"Hey, it's fine. Don't worry about it."

"Really? It's okay? We can still be friends, right?"

"Yeah, i don't mind. (Yay! i get to see you everyday and remember how you rejected me [Sarcasm])"

"Thank you, Haru. You're an amazing friend."

"...yeah, lucky me." i spoke under my breath.

I stayed with Yui for a while before lying that i had homework to do.

("Pfft, i don't even go to class.")

On my way to the school gate i noticed storm clouds covering the night sky. I remember giving my only umbrella to Yui some time ago because she didn't have one. After changing my school shoes with my regular ones it began to rain. I stood in front of the doors and looked at the nearby umbrella basket. There it was, the umbrella that i had given to Yui. I could easily just take it and go home, dry as a desert.

("But i'm not that kind of guy...")

I put the book bag over my head and began making my way home. The bag did a very poor job in blocking the rain and I was soaking wet in no time. Remembering the events that had happened not long ago i began to feel the pain in my heart once again. The way home was dark, cold, and lonely but at least the rain masked the tears now streaming down my face...
Back to top Go down

My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 2
Page 1 of 1