World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes

Go down 
+7
Al-Bhed
Leokane
akaFila
danna45
Alibaba
Nour Force
Kitouski
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Empty
PostSubject: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Final-answer-logo

Final answer as in, it's not changing again, this is the theme.
Post a video that consists of a video game remix! This cannot be the offical soundtrack and must be a remix of some sort. So long as the audio strictly contains just the remixed music, it does not matter what the visuals are. While this does not feel techincally "anime", it felt appropriate for Ultimate Otaku.

4 Otaku Points will be given to the winner. Second place will recieve 3 Otaku Points and third place will recieve 2 Otaku Points. All participants will recieve 1 Otaku Point.

Rules:

- You can only submit one video.
- You may not post a song that has already been taken by someone else.
- When you vote, you must vote for everyone and you may only vote once on each person's video.
- You may not vote for your own video.
- The grading scale will be based "x out of 5". The person with the most accumulate points wins.
In traditional fashion, when voting comes we will be using "Dangos";
1 Dango = Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
0.5 Dango = Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03

Deadlines:
Entries can be submitted starting now until the end of September 10th. On the 11-14th we'll have a voting period to decide on a winner.

I'm currently counting up the points for the last contest, that's why it's still open. It'll be locked when officially finished.

Last edited by Kitouski on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Are we allowed to post submissions from the last Vocaloid contest?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:56 pm

can we change the theme since we already did this once?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Sure, I figured since it's been so long it would be interesting to do again, but alas I shall give the theme a swap.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:48 pm

We've done anime OPs and EDs too.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 pm

AMAGAD. How many other things can you actually make a video of? B> Suggestions, give me one and consider it done so long as it's something people can partake in, I'll be bugging the chat as well.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Remix of
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Remix of:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:33 am

Honestly me putting a To Zanarkand remix should be no surprise.

Remix of:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Wasn't going to enter because I couldn't think of anything, but then I saw the banner and remembered this guy
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:51 pm

does it count if the remix for the soundtrack is not a soundtrack for the game but is still an official soundtrack for something related to the game?
like an anime remix version of a game's ost, or does that not count?
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:35 pm

I always loved this variation of Dragonborn

Remix of:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
D.D. Eatos
WDA Member
WDA Member
D.D. Eatos

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : ! ! ! ! Fabled Asian

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:14 pm

I just recently found this remix o:. Kingdom Hearts 2 - Fight to the Death Remix
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:40 am

AliBaba wrote:
does it count if the remix for the soundtrack is not a soundtrack for the game but is still an official soundtrack for something related to the game?
like an anime remix version of a game's ost, or does that not count?
If it's an original to the game, then I'll allow it. That is, if it's either a game spin-off of an anime or a licensed song that existed prior to the game then no. If you're asking if a song that only appears on the OST and not actually game is okay, then that is fine so long as it doesn't fall under anything in the previous sentence... lemme know if that answers it or not, as I answered not knowing 100% what the question was. xD; Sorreh.

My entry.

Remix of:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:11 pm

eh.. i was between 2 things that i wasn't sure would be viable or not....
i'll just go with this... all i know is it's not from the original game..
remix of

20 minute loops ftw? eh not sure who would've went through it even if it was like 4 minutes..

anyway i know mine sucks just bear with it for a bit *cough*

Last edited by AliBaba on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:05 am

Got about 10 more hours on this for entries, get them in if you wanted to but haven't!

EDIT: Voting begins now. I'll post a little later on mine, as I currently have no sound. :c
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:42 am

Can people not participating vote?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 am

But of course. 8D Feel free to vote.
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:19 pm

can i post one plz
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:05 pm

pure_wiN wrote:
can i post one plz
You know that when voting starts, that means nobody can post submissions anymore, right?
Kitouski wrote:
Voting begins now.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:53 am

^ That.

Still need people to vote. :v Still delaying mine because of my sound situation but should have my own in before voting is over.
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 am

yeah but no1s voted yet so wynaut
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:30 am

danna:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango

fila: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03

leo: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango

al: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03

supa:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03

eatos:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03

poof:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Danna:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03
Fila: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
Leokane:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
Al-Bhed:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03
Eatos:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03
Poofy: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
Alibaba:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes VGg03
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:42 pm

danna45:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
akaFila:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
Al-Bhed:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
Supasmash:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
D.D. Eatos:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
Kitouski:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
AliBaba:Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_DangoDango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Anime-Red_Dango
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes   Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes Empty

Back to top Go down

Dango Contest #2: Video Game Remixes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next