World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 26

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 26 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 26   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 26 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Character update this chapter:
Spoiler:
White and her friends had confronted Team Plasma, but in the end, Team Plasma was victorious. Right when the Team Plasma Grunts were going to steal their Pokemon, Marie appeared, standing in front of White and her friends, and facing the Team Plasma Grunts.

“I suggest you step back.” said Marie, pulling a metal card out of her sleeve, pointing it at the Grunts.

“Another little brat?” asked Angie, with disgust.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” asked Brad.

“Me? I'm Marie, I think. I challenge you three to a 3 on 3 battle.” she replied.

“You fool! You dare interfere with Team Plasma?” asked Brad.

“We'll just beat you, then free your Pokemon, along with there's!” said Mei.

“My, my, my, more misguided fools. Don't you know when you're beaten? Maybe if there were a hundred of you here, you'd stand a slim chance.” replied Marie, with a wicked grin on her face.

White and her friends stared at Marie, with puzzled looks on their faces.

“Looks like we've got an ally.” said Cheren.

“Do you know her, White?” asked Bianca.

“No, I've never seen her before.” said White.

“Learn your place! When we're done with you, you'll never open that stupid mouth of yours ever again!” shouted Angie.

Marie giggled at them. “Prove it. Please come on out, Luxray, Aggron, and Bisharp.” she said, as three Pokeballs slide out of her sleeve, sending out three Pokemon.

Luxray was a yellow, quadrupedal, beastly Pokemon, with yellow skin, and black fur, and a star shape on the end of her long, pointy tail.

Bisharp was a humanoid, bipdeal Pokemon, with a round, red and black head, topped with a double edged ax blade, shoulders like bladed shoulder pads, glove-like hands, and multiple blades down it's body.

Aggron was a large, armored Pokemon, with two horns on it's silver, armored head, sharp teeth, huge, muscular arms, and a thick, armored, black body.

“She's got some pretty powerful Pokemon...” said Mei, taking a step back, with a startled look on her face.

“All the better for Team Plasma, right? Metagross, use Meteor Mash on Bisharp!” commanded Brad.

“Absol, use Superpower on Aggron!” commanded Angie.

“Amoonguss, use Giga Drain on Luxray!” commanded Mei.

“Luxray, please use Fire Fang on Metagross, Bisharp, please us Protect, and Aggron, use Heavy Slam on Absol, please.” commanded Marie.

Metagross swung it's giant fist at Bisharp, but Bisharp created an invisible barrier, protecting himself, and leaving Metagross vulnerable. Luxray took advantage of this opportunity, rushing over to Metagross, and biting down down it, with her teeth cloaked in flames.

While this happened, Absol rushed over to Aggron, trying to attack him, with great strength, but right in time, Aggron jumped over Absol, then slammed his heavy body down on Absol, flattening him like a pancake. Then, Amoonguss began draining out a large amount of Luxray's energy.

“We're wasting time! Just take down the girl, not the Pokemon! Absol, get up, and attack her with Night Slash!” commanded Angie.

“What? They're going to try to kill her!” said White.

“Oh no!” cried Bianca.

“Now this makes them legit criminals, this is against the law.” said Cheren.

Absol got back up, then due to being hurt, slowly ran over to Marie, and tried to slash her neck with his scythe, but she dodged, with a back-flip, landing on all fours.

“Metagross, hit her with Meteor Mash!” commanded Brad.

“Amoonguss, make her suffer with Toxic!” commanded Mei.

Metagross swung it's giant fist at Marie, but she managed to dodge, with a front flip over Metagross's head. Metagross then turned around, and swung it's fist at her again, but she dodged with a back flip, landing were she originally stood. While she was regaining her balance, Amoonguss hurled a blob of poison at her, which didn't seem to do anything.

“Luxray, use Wild Charge on Absol, Bisharp, use Night Slash on Metagross, and Aggron, use Head Smash on Amoonguss, please.” commanded Marie.

“Absol, use Sucker Punch on Luxray!”

“Amoonguss, use Giga Drain on Aggron!”

“Metagross, use Meteor Mash on Bisharp!”

Luxray ran over to Absol, cloaked in electricity, as Absol also ran over to Luxray, but Absol sucker punched Luxray, before she could land her attack, knocking her down to the ground. Bisharp slashed at Metagross's face, using his sharp arm as a blade, but Metagross counter-attacked, by swinging it's giant fist at Bisharp. Both Pokemon fell down, Metagross unconscious, but Bisharp got back up.

While that happened, Amoonguss tried to drain out Aggron's energy, but Aggron dodged to the side, then then charged at full speed, smashing his giant, armored head against Amoonguss's.

“Drat! Metagross, return!” said Brad, returning his Pokemon.

“Absol, finish Luxray off with with Night Slash!” commanded Angie.

“Amoonguss, get up and put Aggron to sleep with Spore!” commanded Mei.

“Luxray, use Wild Charge on Absol again, Bisharp, use Night Slash on Amoonguss, Aggron, use Head Smash on Amoonguss again, please.” commanded Marie

Luxray and Absol both charged at each other at the same time, Absol slashing Luxray's neck with his scythe, and Luxray tackled Absol, cloaked in electricity. Both Pokemon fell down, defeated. While this happened, Bisharp and Aggron both tried to attack Amoonguss at the same time, but Amoonguss put Aggron to sleep, and Bisharp's attack landed, knocking Amoonguss out.

“H-How did we lose?” stuttered Mei, with a frightened look on her face, as she returned her Pokemon to it's Pokeball.

“Damn it! Absol, return!” said Angie, returning her Pokemon to it's Pokeball.

White, Cheren, and Bianca all sighed in relief, glad that Marie managed to win.

“She won! That means we're safe, right?” asked Bianca.

“She's quite mysterious, though, and you don't find Pokemon like Luxray in Unova.” said Cheren, scratching his chin.

“An enemy of Team Plasma is an ally of mine!” exclaimed White.

“Shit! What are we going to do now?” asked Brad, stepping back.

Marie chuckled. “Jumpluff, do your thing please!” said Marie.

A Jumpluff then flew down from the roof of a nearby building, and dropped sleeping powder on Angie and Brad, which instantly put them both to sleep.

“Angie, Brad!” cried Mei, knowing she was now all on her own.

Marie then walked over to Mei slowly, as Mei continuously backed up, but ended up bumping into the wall of a building, then Marie grabbed Mei's hip, pulling her close, slightly brushing her lips against her cheek, and putting her mouth right next to her ear.

“What do you think your Lord N would think of your recent actions, Mei?” she whispered, with extremely cold breath.

Mei's eyes widened in shock. “Who is she? How does she know my name? How does she know Lord N?” she thought to herself.

White, Cheren, and Bianca still stood there, watching, with puzzled looks on their faces.

“This is getting..awkward, so I'm gonna go now, bye!” said Bianca, as she ran off somewhere.

“Is she sexually harassing her..?' asked Cheren.

“What is she saying?” asked White.

“Just imagine if he finds out.” whispered Marie.

Mei's eyes began to water, and she began sobbing, then shoved Marie off of her, and ran away, looking for N. Marie then turned to White and Cheren, smiling, as she walked about a foot away from them.

“Are you guys o-” her eyes suddenly had a fog in them, and she fell down, succumbing to the poison.

“What the hell just happened?” asked White, as she and Cheren ran over to Marie's sides.

“It's the result of Toxic, remember? Toxic is a poison that starts off weak, and slowly gets worse and worse.” explained Cheren.

““That quickly? She didn't seem affected by it at all until now.” said White.

“My guess is that she was just ignoring it, but it was actually getting worse and worse.” replied Cheren.

“Why didn't she just dodge the Toxic anyway? She was moving so fast, she must have been able to dodge it.” asked White.

“Well, you were standing just a few feet behind her, so if she had, then it would have hit you.” said Cheren.

“Are you saying she protected me?” asked White.

“It's just a theory, we don't know anything about her. Anyway, if she isn't treated soon, she might die.” said Cheren.

“We've got to get her to the Pokemon Center then!” exclaimed White.

White and Cheren then began carrying Marie to the Pokemon Center, going as fast as they could. Once they got there, they talked to a Nurse, who sent Marie to a hospital room in the Pokemon Center. Cheren then left the Pokemon Center, and after a while, the Nurse left Marie's hospital room.

“She'll live, but she shouldn't move for a day or two.” said the Nurse, as she walked away.

White then entered Marie's hospital room, walked over to her bed, and looked down at her. Noticing this, Marie slowly raised her arm, and began mouthing something, too weak to speak. White leaned over, reading her lips, and figured that she was trying to say “I need you”. Marie then grabbed White's hand, and pulled her on top of her, and began hugging her tightly. White, completely shocked, and confused, just sat there for a few moments, then hugged her back.

Meanwhile...

N had just received his Pokemon back from the Nurse, and was now deciding what to do while he waited for his sisters to both finish their gym battle.

“I guess we're not going to have time to ride the Ferris Wheel.” he sighed.

Just be sneaky, N! If you ride now, maybe you won't get caught.” suggested Zorua.

“And if Concordia DOES catch me?” asked N, with a raised eyebrow.

Just be sneaky like a fox, and you won't!” replied Zorua.

You won't get another chance to ride it any time soon, anyway, N.” said Victini, sitting under N's hat.

“I guess you're both right, but, if Concordia finds out, I'm blaming you two.” said N, as he left the Pokemon Center, and began walking over to where the Ferris Wheel was.

After a while of walking, N arrived at the Ferris Wheel, but when he tried to get on, the man operating it didn't lower the bars for him to get on.

“Sorry kid, but we don't allow anyone to ride this Ferris Wheel alone, and Pokemon aren't allowed on.” said the man.

N looked at this man with disgust. “Pokemon aren't allowed to ride? Why not? They deserve just as much rights as any human!” he exclaimed.

“Easy kid, I don't make the rules here, I'm just doing my job.” replied the man.

Meanwhile...

White had just left the Pokemon Center, and after a while of walking through the city, she spotted Mei a distance away.

“Team Plasma is still here? I'll teach this no good thief a lesson!” said White.

White then began chasing after Mei, but ended up losing sight of her. Still determined, White continued running through the city, in pursuit of Mei, until she ended up bumping into N, who was still arguing with the man who operates the Ferris Wheel.

To be continued...

Last edited by pure_wiN on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 26   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:00 am

it was ok i gave it a 7 out of 10
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 26
Page 1 of 1