World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Character updates this chapter:
Spoiler:

After running all through the city, in pursuit of Mei, White had ended up bumping into N instead.

“White? It's sure fancy meeting you here.” said N, who looked surprised to see her.

“N, I'm looking for Team Plasma? Have you seen any them here?” asked White.

N frowned at this, and was about to suggest that she shouldn't be interfering with Team Plasma, but then Zorua had an idea.

N, tell her that if she rides the Ferris Wheel with you, she'll be able to see the entire city.” suggested Zorua.

Without thinking twice, N quickly took Zorua's idea.

“No, I haven't, but since your looking for them, why don't you ride the Ferris Wheel with me?” he asked.

“The Ferris Wheel...?”  asked White.

“I'm sure you'll be able to get a birds eye view of the entire city from up there, and they won't let you ride it by yourself.” said N.

“Then I'll be able to to find them no matter where they try to hide, brilliant idea, N!” exclaimed White.

N then sat his Pokemon on the ground, since they wouldn't be allowed to ride with him.

“You guys will be okay without me for a while, right?” asked N, sitting on his knees, and petting them.

Of course we will, you know we're strong, N!'” exclaimed Victini.

So N and White then get on the Ferris Wheel together, and once they were both seated, it began moving up slowly. N sat there with a big grin on his face, and White was looking out the window, in search of Mei.

“I love Ferris Wheels.” said N, trying to get her attention.

“They are certainly useful for catching thieves.” replied White, still looking out the window.

“The circular motion...the mechanics...they're like a collection of elegant formulas.” explained N.

White stopped looking out the window, staring at him.

“You like Ferris Wheels because of the math? Damn, N, you're even more of a nerd than Cheren!” she exclaimed.

“I'm even more of a what...?” asked N, as he had never heard that word for.

White facepalmed. “Come on now, N, you can't be THAT sheltered.” she said.

N didn't reply to this, so White started back staring out the window, occasionally glancing back at N, then quickly looking back out the window. After several moments of silence, N decided to say something.

“I wish my friends could ride with me, they're missing out on the fun.” sighed N.

“Your friends...? Oh, you mean your Pokemon?” asked White, turning back to N.

N replied with a nod.

“I never really noticed it until today, but you don't keep your Pokemon in Pokeballs, N. If you did, then they wouldn't have to be out there alone.” said White.

N suddenly began clenching his fists, and frowning. The very thought of putting his Pokemon in Pokeballs disgusted him.

“Are you saying I should confine my friends into tiny little balls, taking away their freedom?” he asked, in a loud voice.

“I wouldn't put it like that...” replied White, but she was quickly interrupted by N.

“Who's to say Pokemon belong inside Pokeballs? That's basically treating them as slaves, which is wrong! Pokemon should be treated as equals...as friends! Capturing Pokemon in Pokeballs is a sin that must be atoned for.” he exclaimed.

“A sin? N, now you're starting to sound like Team Plasma.” replied White.

“Good, then! Team Plasma fights for what's right, and they have my utmost respect!” said N.

“N, you've just been hypnotized by that Ghetsis man's speech in Accumula Town, that's all.” said White.

Before N could reply, the Ferris Wheel came to a stop, as the ride was over.

“Damn, N! You're little rant caused me to stop tracking Team Plasma, and now my chance is ruined!” complained White.

“Excuse me for caring about my friends...” replied N, twirling his necklace, as they got out of the Ferris Wheel.

Once they were out of the Ferris Wheel, they noticed Mei, who was sitting in the grass, next to N's Pokemon. Before Mei could do, or say anything, White quickly dashed off towards her, and Mei got up, and began running away. N stared at them both, unsure what he should do.

“I found you, you little thief! Trying to steal his Pokemon now, are you?” said White, as she was running after Mei.

“M-My lo-!” cried Mei, but couldn't finish her sentence, as White had just tackled her to the ground.

White was now on top of her, and began repeatedly slamming her head into the ground. Mei tried to squirm away, but White kept her held in place, then began punching her in the face.

“Ouch! Get off me! My Lord, please help me!” cried Mei, knowing she stood no chance in a fight against White.

Before White could react to hearing Mei call N “My Lord”, N was suddenly next to both of them, and, with great force, pushed White off of Mei, and helped Mei up to her feet, brushing her clothes off. Mei blushed as he did this.

“N...?” asked White, hoping she was just hearing things.

“T-thank you, My Lord.” said Mei, with a bow.

“It's alright, you're safe now. I will battle her, to help you escape.” said N.

My Lord is going to battle for me...?” asked Mei, blushing deep red.

“N, what the hell is going on?!” asked White in a demanding voice, as she stood back up.

N sighed. “I can't keep my true identity hidden forever. White, first I must tell you that I am the king of Team Plasma; twelve years ago, my father asked me to work with him to save all Pokemon.” explained N.

White stood there with her mouth wide open. “This guy of all people is the one leading Team Plasma? No, there's no way...he's not like the rest of them.” she thought to herself, even though she knew it must be true.

“White, I told you before that your Tepig's voice is very intriguing, correct? I would like to hear her voice again, right now.” said N.

As if on cue, N's Pokemon all stood next to him, looking prepared for a fight.

“So let me get this straight, you and your...minions go around telling everybody how bad Pokemon battles are, but in the end, you're challenging me to a battle? Fine then! I'll just tear you apart, and then kick that little bitch's ass, like I was before!” exclaimed White, pointing to Mei.

“What did you just ca-” asked Mei, but was silenced by N, who covered her mouth with his hand, causing her to blush.

“It's okay, Mei, she can't hurt you now. Go, and let my battle cover your escape.” he said.

“Scolipede, let's get this over with!” said White, sending out her first Pokemon.

“That's not Tepig.” said N, with a sigh. “Archeops, you're up.” he said.

Archeops then flew in front of N, ready to battle.

“Scolipede, use Megahorn!” commanded White.

“Archeops, Sky Attack!” commanded N.

Scolipede charge towards Archeops, with his horn extended forward, but Archeops flew high into the sky, avoiding the attack, forcing Scolipede to come to a halt. Archeops then, at full speed, came flying down at Scolipede.

“Scolipede, get out of the way with dig!”

Scolipede quickly dug a whole in the ground, hiding in it, which caused Archeops to crash into the ground. Archeops struggled to get up for a bit, then got back in the air.

“Scolipede, now! Come up and use Poison Tail!”

“Archeops, use Heat Wave!” commanded N.

Scolipede popped out of the ground, slamming his tail on Archeops, but at the same time, Archeops exhaled a fiery hot breath on Scolipede. Both Pokemon fell to the ground at the same time, while Archeops managed to get up after some struggling, but Scolipede was defeated.

“Scolipede, return!” said White, returning Scolipede to his pokeball. “He beat me with one hit? How could he have got so much stronger? He's never been able to defeat me before!”  

Amazing...my Lord is so impressive!” thought Mei, as she watched the battle, instead of escaping.

“Now send out your Tepig, White.” demanded N.

“You shut your mouth! I don't have to do what you say!” said White, as she threw another Pokeball, sending out Darmanitan.

“Don't you dare to talk to my Lord like that! Show your respect!” shouted Mei.

“You shut up, you little bitch! Once I'm done with him, I'm going to make you regret the day you were born!” exclaimed White, pointing to Mei, then focusing back on the battle. “Darmanitan, use Superpower!” she commanded.

“Archeops, fight back with Head Smash!” commanded N.

Both Pokemon charged at each other, then collided into each other, both hitting each other with powerful attacks, knocking each other out cold. N picked up Archeops, then sent Servine to battle.

“Darmanitan, return...” said White, returning her Pokemon. “How did he beat both of my Pokemon in just one shot? There's no way anyone can get that much stronger in such a short amount of time.” she thought to herself.

“Why do you keep sending forth your other Pokemon? There is no need for you to send them out, you're only getting them hurt.” said N.

My only Pokemon left other than Tepig is just a newly hatched one, so there's no way he'll stand a chance against N...but I refuse to let him get what he wants out of me!” White thought to herself. “Go, Scraggy!”

She then sent out a small, yellow, bipedal Pokemon, with large teeth, nubby fingers, a red path on his belly, and saggy skin.

“Scraggy, use Low Kick!”

“Servine, use Slam!”

Scraggy ran over to Servine, but before he could do anything, Servine picked him up with his tail, then slammed him down on the ground, with a huge impact, knocking Scraggy out.

“Scraggy, return...” said White, returning Scraggy to his Pokeball.

“White, why do you not just send out Tepig? Even from the insides of a Pokeball, I can hear her voice, pleading to be let out.” said N.

White gritted her teeth at him. “You're making that up!” she shouted.

“You think so? That means you're not listening to her voice, and not listening to the voice of your Pokemon is a sin.” replied N, calmly.

White looked to the side, avoiding trying to avoid looking at N. “Fine! Tepig, shut him up already!” she said, sending out Tepig.

“See? That wasn't so hard, was it?” N asked, but White completely ignored him. “Now then, Tepig, would you mind telling me what you think of White?” asked N.

“Tepig, don't listen to him! Use Flame Charge!” cried White.

Instead of doing as White commanded, Tepig took a few steps closer to N.

“You said that you love White, and I can tell that that's true, but do you really enjoy being caged up in a Pokeball, like a wild animal? Do you think other Pokemon enjoy this?” he asked.

“Tepig, don't listen to him, he's trying to manipulate your heart!” cried White.

Tepig turned around, looking at White, then turned back to N, and took a few steps closer.

“I can also sense that you enjoy battling, and you'd like to evolve into a powerful Emboar some day. But, does White let you evolve? Have you noticed that Cheren and Bianca's starter Pokemon have evolved, but you haven't?” asked N.

Tepig then turned around again, facing White, and glared at her. White just stood there, staring at the ground, speechless. Tepig glared at her for a few moments, then turned around, and jumped into N's arms.

Amazing...my Lord can save Pokemon from foolish people simply by talking to them! He doesn't even need to use force.” thought Mei, amazed at N.

N picked Tepig up, and slowly walked over to White, who looked up at him, with tears in her eyes.

“Tepig, return!” she cried, pointing Tepig's Pokeball at her.

Instead of being returned to her Pokeball, Tepig blew sparks of flames at the Pokeball, burning it to a crisp. White then began crying, completely heart broke. N gently placed his hand on her shoulder.

“White, in order to create the future that I desire... I'll defeat the Pokemon Champion, and become unbeatable, unlike any other, and then I'll make all trainers free their Pokemon! If you desire for Pokemon and people to live together happily, you'll have to beat me at the Pokemon League, however, if your conviction is not strong enough, you'll never be able to defeat me! So just...just try and stop me!” he said.

White just stood, her face covered in tears.

“You're hurt because Tepig left you to join me, but it is no one's fault but yours that she left you. You were completely oblivious to her best wishes, so she joined me, because I can understand what she wants, while you ignore her voice. Like I said before, not listening to the voice of your Pokemon is a sin, and you must atone for your sins.” said N.

N then began walking away, taking Mei with him, and as he did, White passed out, unable to take the fact that Tepig left her, to join the enemy. Noticing this, Servine stopped following N, and slithered over to White. N stopped, and turned around, staring at Servine, puzzled.

“Servine...?” N asked.

Servine hissed at him, and remained by White's side. N nodded at him, then continued walking away.

So Servine's had a change of heart as well. Does this mean that I've been ignoring his voice? Do I have sins to atone for as well? Why...why can I see a possible second solution to what I thought was an equation with only one answer?” he thought to himself, as he continued walking away, headed back to his room in the Pokemon Center.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 am

i gave it a 5 out of 10 sorry p-w
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:33 am

final1230 wrote:
i gave it a 5 out of 10 sorry p-w
You know, it would help PW if you said why you gave her a 5/10. It's nice that you're reading her stories and it's nice that you're rating them but you don't really give a reason why it's bad; if you do, maybe she can work on whatever it is that she needs to improve. Just thought you'd know.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 27
Page 1 of 1