World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax

Go down 
+2
Kimo Force
danna45
6 posters
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  Empty
PostSubject: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:09 pm

http://gematsu.com/2013/09/dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax-announced

We all love fighting games, don't we? Despite the niche, it's a very complicated genre that requires hours of dedication to even scratch the surface of the genre. Some games being more complicated than others, some being better made than others, overall though, I love fighting games, even if I suck at them. For some, you may recognize the name 'French Bread'. They are the developers for Melty Blood and Under Night In Birth. And now we have their newest project. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. Featuring characters from  light novels published by Dengeki Bunko, and possibly from Sega as well, with French Bread as the developer, the game already looks promising. Screenshots are out, and a 14-second video as well, but otherwise we'll have to wait until later to find more information out. Not confirmed for any console/PC yet, but realistically it's going to be either PC or PS3, so I'm pretty hyped.

What characters do you want in? Toaru characters are practically guaranteed despite their lack of presence in the screenshots, considering it being the best selling light novel series in Japan. Perhaps Kirino/other oreimo characters may appear as a joke, but at this point who knows? Hoping for Baccano/Durarara plz

Now, generally, both Melty and Under Night are pretty competitive, so there's hope that this will also be a decent, well-made fighter. It's French Bread, so it probably can't be that bad. Was debating whether to put this in general discussions or competitive gameplay, but since it's a fighting game, I might as well put here.

Anyways, thoughts on this? Which characters you want in? Speculations for gameplay?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:56 pm

I'd like to see Persona 2 characters, and Spice and Wolf characters in there if possible.
Not interested in Accel World, but if some of their peeps show up, they'll be my personal punching bags in training mode.

Still, whether I will get this or not comes down to how busy I will be with college, and how far I will go with Skullgirls.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:44 am

a-are you telling me... that i'll get to fight as claire stanfield or heiwajima shizou???????????????????????

ARE YOU TELLING ME WE COULD FIGHT AS THE DOLLARS? ;O

i mean holo is cool too, i bet datch would love this if they have some tales characters
maybe even play as taiga..? beat them with my tsun?

Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:42 am

Not enough gameplay footage right now for me to get excited over this not to mention I know none of the characters. I think it'll do fine but I don't think this will get a very competitive audience to it and will more so just be a game friends will play.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:47 pm

Been ages, but I would like to say, Shiba Miyuku(Mahouka) and Aisaka Taiga(Toradora) are now playable characters, in addition to all we had so far.

Here's a long-ass two part podcast that explains the system pretty well actually. If you're bored, feel free to give a look.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:38 am

Welp. There goes my FGN for the day. I was going to put it up today after uni, but this is fine too I guess.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Yeah, just keep any news on DFC to this one thread, so that at least theres incentive to discuss and all.

And I've decided, I will main Kirino. Despite how much I don't like her winning the Kyousuke, she looks fun.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:25 pm

danna45 wrote:
What characters do you want in? Toaru characters are practically guaranteed despite their lack of presence in the screenshots, considering it being the best selling light novel series in Japan. Perhaps Kirino/other oreimo characters may appear as a joke, but at this point who knows? Hoping for Baccano/Durarara plz
ACCELERATOR IS A LEVEL 5 ESPER

Spoiler:
N-No accelerator? Fine...

BUT I CALL DIBS ON ERIO TOUWA
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:34 pm

why is there no holo? D:
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Alibaba wrote:
why is there no holo? D:
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  16b60cbe62cdcaf315acb71848af32311394572393_full
She's there.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:16 am

Nour Force wrote:
Alibaba wrote:
why is there no holo? D:
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  16b60cbe62cdcaf315acb71848af32311394572393_full
She's there.
oh... she's.. only an assisting character...
who's she even assisting?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:36 am

Any assist can be picked for any character, so you can see there are some stray assists in there.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:00 pm

New characters confirmed.

Playable
Miyuki Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!)

Support
Tatsuya Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
Ryuji Takasu (Toradora!)

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/16/dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax-screenshots-show-irregular-magic-high-school-fighters/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
New characters confirmed.

Playable
Miyuki Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!)

Support
Tatsuya Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
Ryuji Takasu (Toradora!)

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/16/dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax-screenshots-show-irregular-magic-high-school-fighters/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29
" />

Lies! Lies! It just can't be true!

-quotes from previous page below-
danna45 wrote:
Been ages, but I would like to say, Shiba Miyuku(Mahouka) and Aisaka Taiga(Toradora) are now playable characters, in addition to all we had so far.

Here's a long-ass two part podcast that explains the system pretty well actually. If you're bored, feel free to give a look.
Nour Force wrote:
danna45 wrote:
ACCELERATOR IS A LEVEL 5 ESPER

Spoiler:
N-No accelerator? Fine...

BUT I CALL DIBS ON ERIO TOUWA
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Yeah, but at least I got screenshots. Also, Danna didn't mention the assist characters.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:19 am

Nour had a screenshot though, showing both miyuki and tatsuya. But I'll give it to you, no one brought up ryuuji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax    Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
Page 1 of 1