World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What else do you do other than chatbox?

Go down 
+7
Nour Force
D.D. Eatos
Unknown
Grand Mage
Fish
Reikan
danna45
11 posters
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

What else do you do other than chatbox? Empty
PostSubject: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 am

Admit it, the cbox goes silent pretty damn often as of late. Chances are you have it open on a tab while doing something else. What is that something else? Essentially, what are you doing right now that isn't WDA?

Currently browsing /vg/ and youtube.

Another pathetic attempt to make place more active, I know
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:05 am

When I'm here, I usually minimize my screen so the chat looks like a pop up in one window so that I can multitask. When I have WDA open, I'm usually doing homework, texting my girlfriend, eating, listening to music on Spotify, and as of late I'm watching anime on a different window (while having the chat on the side.)
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:41 am

I've got a tab for WDA, a tab for facebook, for cookie clicker, a tab for my emails, and skype to talk to my bitches, a tab for chat with my girlfriend and various other suitors, a window for Steam, a window for a game I'm playing and a window for an anime if I'm also watching that.
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:34 am

Stop trying to be Danna.
My main sites to waste time are Funnyjunk and 4chan. I keep youtube open to listen to music while I browse everything else (no I don't care about funny videos and cats) I keep an entire different window open for F***u.net
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:22 am

Your girlfriend let's you have bitches? And I'm suddenly addicting to clicking on sweet, chocolate sugar. ._.
Back to top Go down
D.D. Eatos
WDA Member
WDA Member
D.D. Eatos

Waifu : ! ! ! ! Fabled Asian

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Youtube, Showdown/DN (depends on my mood), Studying, or trying to be or pretending to be good at Photoshop. .____.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Anime, Photoshop, NDS, and rarely osu!. I think this is fairly simple.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:31 am

Unknown wrote:
Your girlfriend let's you have bitches? And I'm suddenly addicting to clicking on sweet, chocolate sugar. ._.
My girlfriend lets me have whatever I want so long as she still gets to have sex with me.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:13 am

the answer is yes!!
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:01 am

Anime, Photoshop,C4D( you photoshop users should learn to use it), LoL, XBL, Chess, Skateboard, Aggressive skating, roller skating, longboarding, job applications ( as if they'll hire me), YGO (online and local tournies), and Anime..

Also Anime

...And Manga
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:03 am

i breath

What else do you do other than chatbox? 1375165_437485566369442_1466708903_n
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do other than chatbox?   What else do you do other than chatbox? Empty

Back to top Go down

What else do you do other than chatbox?
Page 1 of 1