World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so the show ends...

Go down 
+10
Sherlock Holmes
Unknown
Fish
Grand Mage
Nour Force
Alibaba
danna45
Centrik
Reikan
Mau5
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

And so the show ends... Empty
PostSubject: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:54 pm

It's been a fun year here people, I've made a lot of friends and see some of you as family. I hate to say it, but I never come on here anymore. I've begun to shirk my responsibilities as a section mod and that's not good. You guys deserve better. So I'll be taking my leave as of now. I'll always remember this place and when I first came, all the memories I've had till now will stay with me forever. I love you all.

If you wish to add me on skype, it's Brod6113, just let me know who you are in the initial message so I know who you are.

Nour: You're like a little sister to me, you taught me a lot about GFX when I was just a n00b. I've learned and laughed a lot with you. Stay good and always keep working.

Alibaba: When I first met you, you were an annoying little shit. You still are, but you were then too. But I got to know you, and we became pretty cool. I'll miss you.

Kimo Force: You're a brother to me, I love you doood! That's all I can really say. Goodluck in college and in life.

J.J. Knight: I don't even need to say anything, you already know what I think of you. I'm your passionate latio lover.

Armand: You're my long lost brother. There's a reason we were born in different states, we'd get into too much trouble.

EW: You've pissed me off to no end at times, but you're a good guy, keep it classy.

If I missed anyone, don't take it personally. Just too tired to think right now.

Mau5Trap, outtie.

And so the show ends... IANjccj
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:19 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have you on FB XD We NEED MOAR GROUPCHATS haha

PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DRILL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:55 pm

yo dawg haven't talked to you much but i know that you're a cool guy :D stay healthy with all the snacks.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 pm

>I'm not mentioned
D:

Well, you were a cool bro, and one of the few Sena shippers I know(Sena and Rika best Haganai). Well there's really no real need to leave just because you haven't been modding much, but I understand. Work piles up, life gets busy real hard, yeah. Good luck in life and stuff, keep yourself alive, drop by sometimes maybe, expect me to add you on skype next time I bother to open it. Who knows, maybe WDA chat will migrate to skype eventually.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:59 pm

damn mau5 is leaving.. a real shame, i'll really miss having you here mau5 you were always a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Mau5 wrote:
Nour: You're like a little sister to me, you taught me a lot about GFX when I was just a n00b. I've learned and laughed a lot with you. Stay good and always keep working.
I was mentioned! And so beautifully~

But I don't get it, why are you leaving...?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:02 am

Circle of life, Nourii-chan.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:48 am

It was cool people like you why I initially tried to keep coming here or I would have left a long time ago. Though we didn't talk much later on you were still a really cool person and I'll miss seeing you around here.
This'll be our last goodbye Trap
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:30 am

Mau5 wrote:
Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:08 am

I will miss you dearly my great friend, i wish you luck in your future endeavors.
I shall shed tears for this sad event, if only tears could make up for losing a friend.

Farewell mau5, you will always have a place in my heart.

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 am

Bai Mau. You've helped me a bunch since I've been here, So thanks for all that :o
Back to top Go down
Private_Foxy
WDA Member
WDA Member
Private_Foxy

Waifu : Private_Foxy

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:04 am

you have always been a great friend to me and you were always very nice... So um goodbye! *bursts into tears*
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Mau5 wrote:
If I missed anyone, don't take it personally. Just too tired to think right now.
Yea, no, that's fine. Not hurt or anything really. No, really, no, not a big deal, don't even care...

I kid. xD; We didn't talk too much but I do find you a really cool person. Best of luck on your life endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:40 pm

no one ever mentions me :(

cyaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Waifu : Darkmega500

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:32 am

And so a cool dude makes his exit. Good luck on wherever life takes ya Mau. Hanging out with you was pretty cool even though it wasn't often. You'll be missed o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so the show ends...   And so the show ends... Empty

Back to top Go down

And so the show ends...
Page 1 of 1