World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives Empty
PostSubject: Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives   Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:54 am

I will be honest with you, when i first heard about kill la kill i wasn't very pumped for it because it felt like it will be a gurren lagann copy, but i mean the people who made gurren lagann did a good job there and it seemed interesting enough for me to give it a try, and i was not disappointed.

I honestly didn't expect much from kill la kill, at first i thought it'll be a fail gurren lagann, then i thought it was just a comedy over the top action stupid fest that was rather enjoyable.
But after the 3rd episode i have finally understood the true soul and purpose of the show and will tell you that everything you thought before about kill la kill is all wrong.

Kill la Kill is actually the most genius creation in the modern world, to start off it has 2 main plots that are very nice... and has very fleshed.. out characters.

Fanservice puns aside, i have come to a realization of what this all means, at first glance an average viewer would think that they're just putting random boobs and asses in there for fanservice, and even if they have mastered the art of giggling boobs, i can assure you that it is all for a higher purpose.

You see this anime has come to deal with an issue that we've been suffering from for ages, the issue of clothes.

Yes this isn't just a simple message that is on a normal level, this is going to one of the core problems humanity has brought upon themselves. the creators of this anime have put their hearts and souls into the giggling of the boobs we view to wake us up from the hell we've been living through.

Clothes, originally something to cover up out bodies and keep us warm. Something no one ever suspected to be an issue of any kind, something we all innocently fell for.
Clothing has long since lost its true purpose, it has slowly made its way into humanity and their nature and became the core of our issues. you might wonder how could that be, and i shall explain to you my friend.

Clothes are now a clear representation of the capabilities and tastes of the people wearing them, creating instant social gaps between people and being the holy mother of first impressions, it gives everyone a shallow idea of what you are and what your worth is just from what you want to wear or what you can wear and that has been driving people apart since the creation of clothes, making impressions instantly and not even giving people a first chance, creating stereotypes out of cultures and what they prefer, making people seem superior or making them seem inferior solely based on the clothes they wear.

It has driven us to be lazy and not care enough about our fellow human beings and label them with shallow thoughts.
it has been the one thing that no matter what will never make us one, never allow us to be united as we look at each other and we no longer see the similarities in our humanity but the difference in the outlay that covers the flesh and blood we all share.

It has driven us to become numb over visuals, it has destroyed out hearts and out essence, it has restricted us and classified us and made us believe that we are different when we are all essentially the same.

Listen to me my brothers and sisters, THE HUMAN RACE WAS BORN NAKED, AND WE WERE ALL BORN EQUAL. SO WHY MY FRIENDS, I ASK YOU WHY SHOULD WE DRESS DIFFERENT? WHY CAN WE NOT BECOME ONE...?

The answer is clothes, clothes are the one thing keeping us apart and as long as we wear these dreaded things we will never truly be human.

Clothes makes us different, clothes makes us more insecure, clothes makes us sin, it gives people the look of pride, it hides tits to grow the lust of men, it makes the poor look at the rich and feel envy and greed, it is the core of the hell we are living in, it is one enemy humanity truly faces.

WHAT ARE WARS IF ALL SOLDIERS WERE NAKED? NONE WOULD TELL THE OTHERS APART
PEOPLE WILL NO LONGER BE WHORES OR SLAVES OR UGLY OR POOR, WE WILL BE ONE. WE WILL FINALLY BE UNITED.

And that is the amazing message for all of humanity to hear THE MESSAGE THAT IS IN THIS ANIME, THE MESSAGE THAT TOOK THE MOST GENIUS OF MINDS TO IMPLEMENT.

For you can see all these problems showcased in the anime with the different clothing between people and the classes and powers given to those and the lust they show and the fights they take, everything is there. How they're divided and classified, how the people become dictators over each other. how much power these things truly give us over other people. And the one true way to rebel and be free, and that my friends is nudity. the purity that will save us all. The acceptance of our glory as taught to us by the main characters is what shall give us the power to move forward and shine valiantly in the sun as the superior race we are

SO COME WITH ME MY FRIENDS, FOLLOW MY LEAD, END THE MONARCHY, END THE HELL HUMANITY'S BEEN LIVING THROUGH. TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRTS, TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS, TAKE OFF WHATEVER COVERS YOUR PURE SKIN AND SHOW YOUR PURITY TO THE MASS OF THE HUMAN RACE AND MAKE THEM BELIEVE THAT THIS IS TRUE FREEDOM AND THIS IS THE TRUE POWER IN A HUMAN BEINGS. DENY WHAT IS WRONG AND UNHOLY AND ACCEPT THE NUDITY THAT YOU WERE BORN WITH.

BE NAKED, BE FREE

THAT IS THE TRUE ESSENCE OF THE MASTERPIECE KNOWN AS KILL LA KILL.

NUDITY IS POWER, NUDITY IS PURE, NUDITY IS UNITY

Last edited by Sakura Haruno on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives   Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 am

This is simply beautiful.

But the KlK girl wasn't naked, she was semi-naked?

Last edited by Ruby Rose on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives   Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:11 am

Ruby Rose wrote:

but nour, that's not even her final form. how did you think she'll get stronger?
she loses more clothes obviously
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives   Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:15 am

Sakura Haruno wrote:
Ruby Rose wrote:

but nour, that's not even her final form. how did you think she'll get stronger?
she loses more clothes obviously
Okay then. I'll just sit quiet since I didn't watch episode 3.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives   Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:17 pm

That a kid. Sexy is the new strong!
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives   Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:07 am

I would agree with this (no I wouldn't) but then men would just use penis size instead of clothes to judge and laugh at each other so your idea fails. Wait what the hell did I just type?
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives   Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:06 am

Totally agree with you Lupe ;( I see the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives   Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill la Kill and how clothes are secretly ruining our lives
Page 1 of 1