World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Order Academy

Go down 
+8
Fish
Reikan
Nour Force
danna45
Unknown
J.J. Knight
josh
Ultraviolet
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultraviolet
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ultraviolet

Achievement Points : 0

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 am

WDA Username:Ultraviolet
Website Name:New Order Academy
Website URL: http://www.neworderacademy.org/
Number of Members: 87
Number of Active Members:25

What an Affiliation with WDA will offer you: Affiliation with WDA will give NOA the opportunity to offer it's members the chance to war & have bigger & better tournaments.

What an Affiliation with you will offer WDA: Affiliating with NOA will benefit WDA by offering it's members monthly wars & cross academy tournaments & events. NOA Staff will also offer WDA assistance with anything it needs & hopes to help both academies grow & be the best they can be.

Any Additional Notes/Details: NOA has a Utube Channel & Facebook page & if wanted by WDA we will offer assistance in making them or WDA can share our channel & facebook page.  We would also like to have a skype chat with WDA staff so it will be easier to communicate & keep track of what each academy is doing this will help both academies offer it's members the fastest & best possible events & tournaments.

Last edited by Ultraviolet on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:17 am

ah if you do not like wda get off if you like hf . i do not mean to come off meen but it does look like your calling wda bad in a way

Last edited by final1230 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultraviolet
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ultraviolet

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:51 am

That's rude it doesn't even relate to my post we are not here to cause trouble we are just trying to give our members an even more fun experience with more tournaments & events & we hope to have good relations with WDA even if we don't affiliate.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:02 am

I apologize, the previous poster is retarded.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:05 am

Tournaments. Dis guy funnay.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:54 pm

>chance to war
>tournaments
Yeah, about that...
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:31 pm

I'm no administrator but I can tell you this; we don't duel. While our name is World Dueling Academy, everyone grew bored of dueling a couple months ago. This is clearly noticeable if you simply look at our Duel Arena's inactivity. Our academy is nothing more than a hangout for games, anime and other things of the sort. No offense intended, but it may change your thoughts about affiliating.

P.S. I looked at your forum. The avatar spin effect is not a good idea
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:48 am

There are few people who duel here, I'm one of those few. You could bring people here, however, to bring dueling over here and we'll be happy to host events for the new members we get ;o

New Order Academy Hipster-hitler-meincraft
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:32 am

Well, it would seem that the members have made their opinion known as well.
Sorry about Susan, his brain doesn't work like normal people's.

You probably should have done a bit more research on WDA before you arrived, we have too small a dueling population to warrant a tournament or war as a one-off affair, nevermind monthly fixtures. Our members don't seem to be interested, so the staff have decided to decline your request.
Also, make your site less black-and-red. Didn't end well when Darth Maul did it, won't end well when you do it.
New Order Academy 293457_2418494
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:10 pm

I was sorta hoping Fish would lash out like he Did at the last guy who tried to get a affiliation :o
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:04 am

I didn't lash out! I gave him some good advice on how to run an active academy which he did not take and subsequently I think it died.
I can't even remember its name.
Back to top Go down
Ultraviolet
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ultraviolet

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 am

NOA is nt died & is 12th in the rankings & stop being unwelcoming to people
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 am

This would be a good idea...if we were an actual duel academy anymore
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Ultraviolet wrote:
NOA is nt died & is 12th in the rankings & stop being unwelcoming to people
He wasn't referring to your academy as dead, he was talking about some other academy we had a situation with a while ago.
As for the offer it is simply impractical for us at the moment considering the tendencies of the majority of the members and the activity towards yugioh and other events that leave us unable to go into any kind of actual war or tournament which is why we are sadly rejecting this affiliation.
We apologize for any statements that were seemingly offensive towards you or your academy and wish you the best of luck in your future.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 pm

lol it's the ''Sieg Heil'' Academy of Dueling and Gasing Jews, and the Head Admin is named Adolf Hitler

you named an academy new order lol, NSA will monitor that place so hard
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:17 am

Righto, well, when it hits the nazi jokes I think that's when I'll close the thread.
NOA, if you have anything else you really need to talk to us about just catch a staff member in the cbox or send a PM in private.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Order Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Order Academy   New Order Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

New Order Academy
Page 1 of 1