World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search for the Active Duelists

Go down 
+7
Al-Bhed
Unknown
rjuto
Reikan
danna45
Kitouski
RD
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

The Search for the Active Duelists Empty
PostSubject: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:45 pm

I will apologize before hand about the location of this topic seeing as i saw no other place for it.

As the topic name states, this is a topic for active duelists. I wanted to compile a list of those who will actually log into their DN's or devpro accounts and actually play a few rounds. You don't need to be hard core "i'll play every day" type thing. I'm talking about you won't mind a match ever so often if someone asked you. I know this sounds strange in our nice little domain of games and anime, but still. If you have no interest in dueling don't waste your time trying to troll the people who do, out of respect for everyone. For those who read this if you don't mind posting DN/DevPro usernames and which do you prefer. I'm sure others won't mind having a nice and friendly match from here to there.

DN: RagingDarkness94051
DevPro: UnknownDuelist
Preference is DevPro

Now let the trolling begin. After reading the title you should of put me on a cross and burned me for being a witch.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Moved to correct area for the topic.

I always enjoy dueling but I never really do unless someone directly asks me, which happens super seldomly. I never idle on any specific network, but I'll stick up my usernames just cause. Mostly posting so people know they can ask me and if I have time and they'd want to play, but I wouldn't call myself an "active" duelist in the slightest.

DN: kitouski

I have YGOPRO on my computer I'm pretty sure if someone really wanted to use that, but don't have DevPro as of currently.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:25 am

This'll be more helpful than us just saying 'We don't ygo'. And come on man we're not that bad, we're not gonna burn you just for mentioning ygo in the forums or anything, we're cool.

Mention ygo in chat though and we'll probably stab you a few times, maybe
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:38 am

I got back into the game a few months ago. DN name: Mangarmand. I still need to transfer stuff over to ygopro.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:03 am

Truth is there's still some people that actually never stopped playing (I play a bit less, but I still do).
Those "we dont play yu gi oh anymore you idiot" kind of statements are just a way members have to feel part of the whole comunity by agreeing on something with the rest. One says "we hate ygo" and the rest starts bandwagoning. There're some random haters as well but those are the less.

DN: Laquer
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:11 am

Hold the fuck up you lil piece of poop. UnknownDuelist.
Go fuck yourself, Supa.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:15 am

-Insert pro-ygo message here-

DN: Al-Bhed
(although that's totally in my profile)
Back to top Go down
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Darkmega500

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:16 pm

At least I know I can have someone to test more Gusto builds with or just spar I guess.

DN: Darkmega500
DevPro: Darkmega500
DMG (Yes I use this and you can ask me if you dont know what it is): Darkmega500
Preference: DevPro & DMG

Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:04 pm

I'm gonna dabble in the game a bit again. Time to be a noob all over again

DN: Necro61
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:35 pm

I still Yugioh bruh. Catch me on the DN.

DN: Leokane
Alternate DN: Dool Fool

Last edited by Leokane on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:13 am

Out of everyone, who actively looks for duels?
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:05 pm

I actively accept duels if that's a thing.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Satsuinohadoryu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Satsuinohadoryu

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Satsuinohadoryu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Heh... Well it seems to me i came to the right place after all or the right topic you could say.
I'm somewhat active on Dn I'm on everyday
Or at least try too.. Any Challenges to a duel will be openly accepted except if I'm busy.

Looking forward to this.. DN:Satsuinohadoryu/! Darkness Dragon !

Dev Pro: Ryu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Active Duelists   The Search for the Active Duelists Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Active Duelists
Page 1 of 1