World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Name Change Event

Go down 
+20
Centrik
Trinity<3
SlayerSage
EW
danna45
Nour Force
Supasmash
RD
J.J. Knight
Gusto Emissary
Pumpkin Row
Grand Mage
rjuto
josh
Leokane
Mau5
Leviera
Reikan
Vettel
Kimo Force
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

New Name Change Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Name Change Event   New Name Change Event - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Unlike the last one, this is not a prank event.
Last year, Digi held an event where we all changed our names to those of Disney characters. It lasted for a month.
Well, what we'll be doing is something similar. Instead of a full month, this will last until the end of January, because for a full month, it's fun for the first week then it gets boring as hell. There's no deadline for sign-ups; you can sign up anytime as long as you don't ask for a name change after January 31st.
The theme this time will be Pokemon. Pick your favorite Pokemon (not Pokemon character) and you will change your forum name (not chat name unless you want to, where you can ask a staff member to change it for you TEMPORARILY) to that of the Pokemon you claimed.

Now, without further ado, I'll sign up first.

Mmm
Chespin, I choose you!

New Name Change Event - Page 2 250px-650Chespin

Also, please mention your names on sign-up so when we revert back, it makes things easier for staff to make modifications.

Last edited by Chespin on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: New Name Change Event   New Name Change Event - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:16 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Since it is February 1st, the names are back. 4 things about it.
1) If you had your name colour made to pink by fish earlier and want it to go back to pink, ask fish. Also, if there are other chat name issues that I forgot, mention them.
2) RagingDarness put RD as his name, I'm taking that at face value and setting his name to RD.
3) As you can see, armand posted a reminder that the name change event was over on January 28th. That is 3 days before the OP said it would be over. So his changed name stays.
4) He was not the only one, I found many to claim it should be fixed at the chat around that time. I don't remember them all, but since Alibaba was the most persistent, he is now Sunkern. Why do people think January has 28 days is beyond me.

P.S.: Stupid "request limit exceeded" in the admin panel... The f***ing admin panel, why, why would that be there?! Let me work properly dammit, stupid forumotion code...

i reminded you twice, which was yesterday on the 31st late at night when it was basically over and today in the afternoon....

i wasn't even part of the event.............
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: New Name Change Event   New Name Change Event - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:21 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
I found many to claim it should be fixed at the chat around that time.

I never said you reminded me personally on the 28th, I was saying people were saying that in chat at the time. I know when you reminded me. You told me.
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Name Change Event   New Name Change Event - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:22 am

may name was never put back on the chat but can keep it as it is piz
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: New Name Change Event   New Name Change Event - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:29 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
4) He was not the only one, I found many to claim it should be fixed at the chat around that time. I don't remember them all, but since Alibaba was the most persistent, he is now Sunkern. Why do people think January has 28 days is beyond me.
Can we not make his name red? Red is my thing!

Last edited by Nour Force on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Freaking Alibaba edited my post.)
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: New Name Change Event   New Name Change Event - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:34 pm

I'm still a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: New Name Change Event   New Name Change Event - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:24 am

At least you got the memo. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Name Change Event   New Name Change Event - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Name Change Event
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2