World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving again

Go down 
+6
Fish
Trailblazer
Alibaba
J.J. Knight
Nour Force
Rika Furude
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:19 am

The community is mean as fuck to me completely unprovoked, all you guys do is troll and insult me. You guys are all just a bunch of bullies. I have 0 reason to stay here, I remember why I left a year ago in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:23 am

Bye.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:24 am

Leaving again 49c2ee6a615be9580be1aa4356c99b354cc0e73f408a9db829a0c4d18d55c3b4
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:26 am

you keep saying everyone only insults you, you insult other people quite a bit and always overreact like you are right now and do a decent amount of things that annoy people enough to insult you even after we repeatedly tell you not to

i tried talking to you about this but you never really listened
so stop trying to dump all the blame on us

good luck with whatever you end up doing
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am

Alibaba wrote:
you keep saying everyone only insults you, you insult other people quite a bit and always overreact like you are right now and do a decent amount of things that annoy people enough to insult you even after we repeatedly tell you not to

I do not insult people unless they were being mean to me first. If someone is bullying me, I am going to fight back. Nobody is going to stand up for me, so all I can do is fight back, and I am not in the wrong to do that. Take today for example. I'm kindly asking for help on EV spread for a Miltank, everybody starts trolling me, and then I start being publicly insulted and embarrassed. How the hell am I in the wrong? You say I overreact? Sure, I'm sensitive, and things that might not hurt you guys hurts you, so what? Does that mean its ok to take advantage of that?

I came here to make friends, not enemies, but 90% of you want to be my enemy, so I have no reason to stay.
Back to top Go down
Trailblazer
WDA Member
WDA Member
Trailblazer

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : ReSTART

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:00 am

But really, I think this may be a bit of an overreaction. Regardless, you're not stuck in a time loop like other Rikas so you're free to do as you please. I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:11 am

Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Rika Furude wrote:
Alibaba wrote:

I do not insult people unless they were being mean to me first. If someone is bullying me, I am going to fight back. Nobody is going to stand up for me, so all I can do is fight back, and I am not in the wrong to do that. Take today for example. I'm kindly asking for help on EV spread for a Miltank, everybody starts trolling me, and then I start being publicly insulted and embarrassed. How the hell am I in the wrong? You say I overreact? Sure, I'm sensitive, and things that might not hurt you guys hurts you, so what? Does that mean its ok to take advantage of that?

I came here to make friends, not enemies, but 90% of you want to be my enemy, so I have no reason to stay.
we don't  go around randomly insulting people either y'know, there's always a reason that started it same with you. unless you're dealing with lesbi, lesbi's just a bit derpy like that, and jj does it but is never serious about them.

also about today, it was a goddamn joke that you didn't need to take personally, maybe it was a "tad" trollish but it wasn't anything major for you to get mad over, and lesbi saying something about you that wasn't even much of an insult isn't that big a deal, especially cuz it's lesbi.

if you want to go then fine suit yourself
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Alibaba wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:
Alibaba wrote:

we don't  go around randomly insulting people either y'know, there's always a reason that started it same with you. unless you're dealing with lesbi, lesbi's just a bit derpy like that, and jj does it but is never serious about them.

also about today, it was a goddamn joke that you didn't need to take personally, maybe it was a "tad" trollish but it wasn't anything major for you to get mad over, and lesbi saying something about you that wasn't even much of an insult isn't that big a deal, especially cuz it's lesbi.

if you want to go then fine suit yourself

Not randomly mean? Nour saw that I got mod of the year 2013 at another academy, and said the academy must be awful if I was mod of the year. How the hell do you justify that?
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Rika Furude wrote:

Not randomly mean? Nour saw that I got mod of the year 2013 at another academy, and said the academy must be awful if I was mod of the year. How the hell do you justify that?
well knowing nour it was probably meant more as a joke than an actual insult

though you do always take things she says to you as an insult of some kind so i'm not sure having your example be someone you constantly call mean over little things is really the best of examples, though she probably deserved some of those

still though, things like that aren't really that big of an insult and i don't really think of them as that big of a deal, but if you do then that's that i guess

i think you should really just stop taking everything we say to you so seriously
as an example, the posts of everyone else in this post
they're not really trying to be mean, they're just fooling around
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:39 pm

good bye but you will be back you will see
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Just to clarify about me being 'mean', I would like to state that 100% of the time, I mean what I say. Sure, I will give you shit, but when you piss me off, I will lay it on you.

I tried to seriously give you advice, and, like all other times, you ignore it. It is daunting and irritating to help you. I even researched Miltank for you to offer the best (without resorting to those whores Smogen). And, go figure, you ignore it.

FYI, Ali is correct in his assessment. I often find, like so many others, you tend to flip out over something trivial. Who the f*** cares if Nour is 'being mean'. If someone wants to be a d***, f*** them up the a** with a spork. Lighten the f*** up, d******.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:09 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving again. I wasn't there, so I can't exactly be sure what it was that brought us to this,
Also, I didn't reply to your request for an EV Miltank build because I'm not up-to-date with the competitive side of Pokemon.
But if you ever need someone to talk to, or discuss something with, feel free to call me on Skype. My account name is kimo.force if you want to add me.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Waifu : EarlS

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:48 pm

If you still need EVs for a milktank
Offensive:
252spd 252atk 4hp life orb sap sipper
- body slam - fire punch - eq - set up moves or milk drink
This set works well in NU since theres a lot of chlorophyll teams
Boring defensive:
252hp 252spdef 4atk leftovers thick fat
Many physical pokes around milktanks tier have fighting moves so spdef is better than def, especially since he has thick fat.
- body slam(or twave if you dont run toxic) -milk drink -toxic(or stealth rocks if you dont have a rocker already) - heal bell
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:24 am

Earl is too good for you, pw.
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:28 am

J.J. Knight wrote:
Just to clarify about me being 'mean', I would like to state that 100% of the time, I mean what I say. Sure, I will give you shit, but when you piss me off, I will lay it on you.

I tried to seriously give you advice, and, like all other times, you ignore it. It is daunting and irritating to help you. I even researched Miltank for you to offer the best (without resorting to those whores Smogen). And, go figure, you ignore it.

FYI, Ali is correct in his assessment. I often find, like so many others, you tend to flip out over something trivial. Who the f*** cares if Nour is 'being mean'. If someone wants to be a d***, f*** them up the a** with a spork. Lighten the f*** up, d******.

I did not ignore it, I had questions about what you suggested so I asked them. I don't see how that's ignoring. You can't expect me to just go "ok thank you ill use that" if I have questions about what you're suggesting.

And I was convinced to come back so someone delete this
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Leaving again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Leaving again EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 am

Yay you're back! -hugs you and hands you a batch of waffles-
Okay. I'll lock the topic now.