World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegendaryAidar
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheLegendaryAidar

Achievement Points : 0

TheLegendaryAidar, signing in! Empty
PostSubject: TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!   TheLegendaryAidar, signing in! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:00 am

So, I'm bew here. Not much to say about it. My good friend LesbiHonest actually gave me the link to this site abd recommended that I come here. So I said: "Wynaut? I have noting else really better to do besides go outside and get a life."
So I really have no idea what to do here, I dont know if theres one huge master thread for intros or not, but why not make a new thread, theres literally hundreds of intro threads here.

Also, Im guessing this is a YuGiOh Fan Forum, due to the name and my friend LesbiHonest is a YGO Fanatic. I like to play the card game, but I havent gotten too much into the anime. I use a Zombie Deck with cheap strategies that all of my friends hate. I dont use Synchros or Xyz type monsters and I stick to using the good old fashion Spell Cards and Monster Cards.

I also like old classic NES games, and MegaMan is my favorite. So I guess thats enough about me, how are yoi guys? Also hi.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!   TheLegendaryAidar, signing in! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:06 am

Hello bew
Jkjk

Welcome to wda, don't worry none of us are "too" into ygo here, it's more about games and anime in general at this point

Feek free to join the chat btw, put your name in the name box and click profile

That's if you weren't told by lesbi to just spam and leave.....
Back to top Go down
Sukkito
WDA Member
WDA Member
Sukkito

Waifu : Sukkito

PostSubject: Re: TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!   TheLegendaryAidar, signing in! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:09 am

We're drunk,welcome~
Back to top Go down
TheLegendaryAidar
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheLegendaryAidar

PostSubject: Re: TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!   TheLegendaryAidar, signing in! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:24 am

Alibaba wrote:
Hello bew
Jkjk

Welcome to wda, don't worry none of us are "too" into ygo here, it's more about games and anime in general at this point

Feek free to join the chat btw, put your name in the name box and click profile

That's if you weren't told by lesbi to just spam and leave.....

Ah, Thank you!

Also, don't worry. There will be no spamming of this forum from me. Ive been on quite a few forums before and I know how much it sucks when idiots run around repeating stupid comments. So I guess I know when and when not to keep my mouth shut :T
But she didnt really say to spam, but I see what your saying.
Also, on that leaving thing though, I will say that I may or may not be on and off with my activity. Although Im not going to be AS busy as I would be during the school year, I still have a hefty amound of time lost still. (Especially when you have a Weeaboo Yandere GF that just NEEDS her 'Senpai'. And I kid you not, this is literally how she speaks)

Also, you guys are drunk already? So I brought all of this liquor for NOTHING!?
*violently throws the Vodka bottles on the ground and storms out*
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!   TheLegendaryAidar, signing in! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:32 am

Our secret is, we're always drunk
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!   TheLegendaryAidar, signing in! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:50 am

Hey, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!   TheLegendaryAidar, signing in! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:04 am

Welcome to World Dueling Academy. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
No, seriously, stay here.
I actually like you.
One of us.
◉‿◉
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!   TheLegendaryAidar, signing in! Empty

Back to top Go down

TheLegendaryAidar, signing in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: