World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Read this if you are new]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

[Read this if you are new] Empty
PostSubject: [Read this if you are new]   [Read this if you are new] EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:49 am

Now we got a plethora of new members marching into the forum not too long ago. However, the matter at hand is that they have all been necro-posting and spamming old topics. Now I believe this is a misunderstanding, so I'd like to clarify a few things.

Necro-posting is when you post on an old topic that nobody else is talking about. This is because the topic tends to be out-dated, with old posts which can make little to no sense.

On our forum, necro-posting applies after a month has passed on a topic without having someone post on it. If you'd like to know whether a topic is subject to necro-posting or not, check the last post's date.

Double-posting is when you post on a topic in a row. Like, you post twice without having anyone else post in between. Maybe even more. This is considered as spam, and it is against forum rules.

I wanted to mention these rules because we had too many people necro-posting at once, so tracking them all down is exhausting. Just remember these rules and don't break them. We'll let you off the hook this time, but if someone else necro-posts after this, we'll have to give out warnings and bans. I am sorry, but these are the forum rules that we need to enforce so that everyone has a good time.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: [Read this if you are new]   [Read this if you are new] EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 am

Kimo Force wrote:
Now we got a plethora of new members marching into the forum not too long ago.
hahaha... you're welcome? yeah, thats all nour's fault... blame her.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: [Read this if you are new]   [Read this if you are new] EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:55 am

Lesbihonest wrote:
Kimo Force wrote:
no u
The members I invite are/were a good share of smart(Is Alibaba smart? Was Danna smart? You decide.) from DNF. They are already well familiar with a forum's DOs and DON'Ts. c;
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: [Read this if you are new]   [Read this if you are new] EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:03 am

Nour Force wrote:
Lesbihonest wrote:
Kimo Force wrote:
no u
The members I invite are/were a good share of smart(Is Alibaba smart? Was Danna smart? You decide.) from DNF. They are already well familiar with a forum's DOs and DON'Ts. c;
no, they aren't... weren't... but they wouldnt have to be familiar if they didn't have to make 10 posts for me to get points ._.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: [Read this if you are new]   [Read this if you are new] EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:08 am

Lesbi, your annoyance at this is completely misplaced. The rewards are for recruiting, the point of recruiting is not someone making an account, I can make alt accounts myself if that's the case, woopty f***ing doo. And to be fair, the point isn't to spam to raise post count either. It is blatantly obvious to anyone who reads the topic what the intent of it is. If you encourage people to spam, you are responsible for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Read this if you are new]   [Read this if you are new] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Read this if you are new]
Page 1 of 1