World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

60 FPS on Youtube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

60 FPS on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: 60 FPS on Youtube   60 FPS on Youtube EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:43 am

Rejoice

With that said, here are a few videos to try this new feature out with. Remember: You need Google Chrome and it has to be in HD.

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

60 FPS on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 FPS on Youtube   60 FPS on Youtube EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:30 am

I saw the option on Star_'s TF2 video today, it was about time. A shame it doesn't work on mozilla since it's the browser I am currently using... When it's implemented properly I think it will really help games, since developers won't be able to lie so easily about the matter anymore, and we'll find the answer to the age long question of whether the human eye can see above 2 fps (one for each eye). It will be bumpy at first with console gamers crying to youtubers to not use the feature for bogus reasons, just to defend the 30 fps silly arguements, but it will pass.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

60 FPS on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 FPS on Youtube   60 FPS on Youtube EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:36 am

I actually had to switch out Firefox for Chrome just so I could use this feature. I've been a dedicated Firefox user for as long as I can remember. I'm so sorry, old friend. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

60 FPS on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 FPS on Youtube   60 FPS on Youtube EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:29 pm

I unfortunatelly can't switch (and don't intend to, chrome is horrible, keeps blocking stuff arbitrarily, if I wanted to square my windows I'd put windows in my windows) because I have about 700 tabs saved at all times, and it really helps that firefox doesn't load them all at once but only loads them when I select them. Will have to wait until firefox supports it, because as far as I know it's an issue on their side actually (although it's very plausible that google youtube wants to just support google chrome, but it works on other browsers as well).
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

60 FPS on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 FPS on Youtube   60 FPS on Youtube EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Next up: fixing the upload quality. It would be nice to actually see 1080p on my 1080p screen.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

60 FPS on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 FPS on Youtube   60 FPS on Youtube EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:29 am

Heh, nintendo started uploading 60 FPS videos on their channel, as the one console that actually can use the feature.
They put 60 FPS in the name of the video to show it. Such a low blow nintendo, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

60 FPS on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 FPS on Youtube   60 FPS on Youtube EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:32 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Heh, nintendo started uploading 60 FPS videos on their channel, as the one console that actually can use the feature.
They put 60 FPS in the name of the video to show it. Such a low blow nintendo, I love it.

Link meh baby.

EDIT: I found it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

60 FPS on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 FPS on Youtube   60 FPS on Youtube Empty

Back to top Go down

60 FPS on Youtube
Page 1 of 1