World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come! No. 17 Revise Dragon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamishiro Ryouga
WDA Member
WDA Member
Kamishiro Ryouga

Waifu : KamiRyou

Come! No. 17 Revise Dragon! Empty
PostSubject: Come! No. 17 Revise Dragon!   Come! No. 17 Revise Dragon! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 am

No. 17 Revise Dragon!

Come! No. 17 Revise Dragon! 183px-No17ReviseDragonGENF-JP-UR

(No. 17 Leviathan Dragon, Rank 3, ATK 2000, DEF 0, Water Attribute.)

The first Number in the entire series. No. 17 Revise Dragon! This card is really sick. This card still hasn't been released in the TCG yet. Revise Dragon can be found in Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Generation Force. It will be released August 6 or maybe 7. It is the first Booster Pack in Zexal to come out. It introduces Xyz monsters. The set code is GENF you can see that it is related to "Generation Force".

How to Summon It

Revise Dragon is a rank three, therefore you need level three monsters. In his effect, it states that he needs 2 level 3 monsters to Xyz summon him.

Example: Level 3 Big Jaws + Level 3 Skull Kraken = Rank 3 Revise Dragon.

The Changes from Anime to TCG

Revise Dragon's name has been changed in the TCG. Instead of Revise Dragon, it has been changed into Number 17 Leviathan Dragon. The effect and everything stays the same. Note: The thing in the anime were it says that Numbers cannot be defeated without another Number is only in the anime. It doesn't affect the TCG.

Revise Dragon's Effect Explanation

Effect: Once per turn, remove an overlay unit attached to this card and have this card gain 500 ATK. When this card has no overlay units it can't attack directly.

I can't say Revise Dragon's effect is great. It is a small boost and he has no other epic powers. His downside makes the card effect even bad. It's still good to collect though, no matter what having some Xyz are pretty cool.

What it Looks Like

Once again, it has the Xyz black coating with the galaxy skin. Revise Dragon looks like it's above a few mountains and it is blocking the sun. You can tell by the highlights of the monster picture. He is looks like a bat/scorpion-like dragon. You can tell by the wings. Revise Dragon has 6 wings, all blue. His head and body is purple, and he has 5 horns and on one of those horns it says 17 if you look very carefully. His tail looks segmented. and his hands and wings look as if it's like a bat.

I hope you enjoyed the article. I will be making another one in a few hours or so.

~Shark
Back to top Go down
Kamishiro Ryouga
WDA Member
WDA Member
Kamishiro Ryouga

Waifu : KamiRyou

Come! No. 17 Revise Dragon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come! No. 17 Revise Dragon!   Come! No. 17 Revise Dragon! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 am

Sorry guys, a little issue my computer has a virus and I need to clear it. The next article will be posted on Saturday, to see a video on it, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPP1hme7Fr0&feature=related. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

Come! No. 17 Revise Dragon!
Page 1 of 1