World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition Empty
PostSubject: Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition   Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:02 pm

I think it's obvious who will win this war. Earth has a significant advantage over the Martians. Yes, they were still using M4s in a space war, but even if our guns are old, they have the added benefit of being able to kill people.
Martian ones are mainly for removing handcuffs and other daily conveniences.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition   Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Their guns are just for 18+, sasuga martians
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition   Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:31 pm

b-but the friend in the second episode! He died for real, didn't he? MARTIANS CAN KILL TOO.

I should go rewatch the episode, subbed, so I know what's going on actually...
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition   Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:16 pm

i just actually watched it... sigh
i mean the stupid messy shit of an ending that was clearly only that way for stupid shock factor was bad enough on its own, but now they even got rid of any fucking real consequence from it.. even goddamn saucebomb is alive.

I actually heard the original idea for season 1 was that it ends with slaine just taking the princess away, without forced shock factor ending, and after seeing season 2 it seems that really was the fucking case but of course the death ending gets aldnoah more attention so they went with it and didn't even goddamn follow through with it by changing season 2.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition   Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition 4EEuZV8

Long gone are the days when in space, no one could hear you rock. Now you can rock, and the wind will carry your rock, and people will hear it. Duck Dodgers would be proud.

Also, I love how right after they claim the existance of SPACE WIND, they try to hard science us with molecular movement.
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition   Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:45 am

I was gonna make an Aldnoah Zero post on my page about this mess. Aldnoah Zero Season 2 pilot is garbage. I have been trying to organize my thoughts for this new season since the hour it came out on Crunchyroll...

Bloody hell, where do we even begin? I would have been perfectly okay with Slain being a badass and going rogue, but for some reason they wanted to achieve the impossible and bring people back to life. Jesus Christ. And then Slain somehow becomes politic-savvy and somehow ends up in a win-win situation--from cherry boy to champion. Very convenient in every way for him, but good for him because he was basically below dog shit in season 1.

I see two things happening: they go Valvrave and do mad shit from here on out, or they become disappointing and awkwardly try to recover for half of the season. I want this show to be good. But they decided to cheat and take short cuts for their SHOCKING ending. I'm all down for shocking endings, I'm a Game of Thrones fan and I've witnessed shocking events in western film all my life. It's commonplace for me and it doesn't get old for me, but you have to follow through with the events that happened.

I am interested in the new princess, I liked that. This season was supposed to be interesting, but it looks like we're dealing with anime bullshit all over again, the very thing that season 1 defied (after the first few episodes give or take.) But good God... you done fucked up Ei Aoki and the rest of you on this production team. Fix this problem, kill off the entire fucking cast and make sure they stay dead.

I'll be watching this whole season start to finish, I better see results...
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition   Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Aldnoah Zero - 'People die when they are killed' edition
Page 1 of 1