World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave   A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:15 pm

How long till I come back who knows. We all know these farewells tend to not last long so I may be back soon or I won't be back for awhile.

Reason as to why I'm taking this leave is that life is not so great right now. Now I won't say my life is the worst cause from an outside perspective I know it isn't the worst (and probably stupid since the reasoning behind my problems is probably a dumb reason, relationships) but this all sucks to me so insert "My life is the absolute worse boohoo woe is me!" here.

I'm going through a lot of depression, suicide thoughts, thoughts of murder, lack of will to do anything. This is coming at a bad time as well since graduation is only 2-3 weeks away so on top of my depression I have lots of work to do with school and digital art not to mention I don't even know where I'll be living as of next month.

Now perhaps leaving here isn't a good idea and maybe it would be better if I stayed here who knows. I'm not leaving the internet so if for some reason you want to get in contact with me my facebook is Matthew Bennett just look for the dude in a Kaneki mask. You could also send me a message on deviantART my dA is Leokane.

I love you all...well not all of you...and the ones I do love it is about as much love as a person can love someone he doesn't know at all on the internet...scratch that there are people who fall in love way too hard on the internet. I like you guys. That works. I like you guys and will either see you tomorrow or who knows how long from now.

Take this for no reason.

inb4 the whole site gets more active once I'm gone.

Also I'll be on for the rest of tonight (my night).

Also sorry for not doing the critiques J.J. I'll do them eventually when I'm up to it.

Also I wonder how many people get the title.

Also I've written way too much, finishing writing in 3...2...1.

Last edited by Leokane on Thu May 07, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave   A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Don't die.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave   A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:48 am

come back soon leo
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave   A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Find a sport and an artistic medium.

See you in a week, bubby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave   A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave Empty

Back to top Go down

A Clone Takes A Temporary Leave
Page 1 of 1