World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!

Go down 
+2
Unknown
Lucci
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucci
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lucci

Achievement Points : 0

Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 pm

So yeah, this one goes out to all the kids with WC 2011!

I recently downloaded the duel puzzles and although I figured out the fairy one, the other four were quite difficult. I don't know if they came out with new duel puzzles, but it kind of looks like this:

Duel Puzzle 1: Use synchro monsters and other effects to discard dragons and take out Exodia

Duel Puzzle 2: Use Fairies to defeat opponent, though i beat this already.

Duel Puzzle 3: Use Massive RFG and graveyard control combined with abusing Dark Creator

Duel Puzzle 4: Use Power Tool and cycle Supervise to bring out lots of monsters

Duel Puzzle 5: I'm not sure, something to do with Getsu Fuhma and alot of cards.

Now if anyone played this game and beat any of the other duel puzzles besides 2, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:18 am

Well. I don't have the game, but I'll take your word for it. A children's card game with a puzzle is real hard.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:27 am

They look complicated especially the frist one and number 4 but if i had this game i would have probably stopped trying to accomplice the puzzles
Back to top Go down
Lucci
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lucci

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Well at first 1 seemed pretty easy, since it was as simple as summoning Exodia. Thing is, opponent's got 3 Meklord Emperor Wisel Infinities (The ones that can negate a spell card once per turn) and a Curse of Darkness (Every time a spell is activated, the controller of that spell takes 1000 damage) Since you start with 2.5k LP, you dont have alot of breathing room.

Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Waifu : AsianGuy1137

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:29 pm

I'd like to take a stab at them, if you don't mind sharing the puzzle here.
Back to top Go down
Lucci
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lucci

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Lol, the puzzles would be pretty difficult to replicate, seeing as how in-depth they are, using both Extra Decks, cards in Deck, etc. I'll try to get the first one out here though.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 am

Gl with that Lucci. The puzzles you were doing for CC when TWA was around were actually really good: I Hope to see more.
Back to top Go down
Lucci
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lucci

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 am

Lol yeah, but these puzzles are alot harder than those :(
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 am

Number 1 puzzle is..
Activate the effect of Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress. Destroy Curse of Darkness.
Activate the effect of Genex Ally Birdman. Return Debris Dragon to your hand.
Synchro Summon Arcanite Magician using Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress and Genex Ally Birdman as Synchro Material Monsters.
Normal Summon Frequency Magician.
Activate the effect of Arcanite Magician 3 times. Destroy all 3 Meklord Emperor Wisel ∞'s.
Activate Cards of Consonance. Discard Debris Dragon and draw 2 cards.
SET Super Rejuvenation and Dark Hole.
Activate the effect of Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier. Discard both Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon's in your hand to return Super Rejuvenation and Dark Hole to your hand.
Synchro Summon Stardust Dragon using Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier and Frequency Magician as Synchro Material Monsters.
Activate Dark Hole and immediately chain Stardust Dragon's effect.
Activate Super Rejuvenation.
Proceed to End Phase.

End Phase,
Press Yes when prompted to revive Stardust Dragon.
Super Rejuvenation's effect resolves. Make sure you chain by holding A! You will draw 4 cards.
When you hold "A" down, you will be asked if you wish to activate a card. Choose Yes and activate the Super Rejuvenation you just drew.
Super Rejuvenation's effect resolves. You will draw 4 more cards and win via the effect of Exodia the Forbidden One.
Back to top Go down
Lucci
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lucci

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:24 am

Gah, it's always silly things like activating it right in end phase.. good show dragonclaw!
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:41 am

Mhm. The downloadable puzzles are hellbent of never being completed. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!   Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Over Then Nexus Duel Puzzles are so hard!
Page 1 of 1