World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!

Go down 
+10
josh
Ryuuji Takasu
Judgement Princess
rjuto
Pumpkin Row
Al-Bhed
Alibaba
Nour Force
danna45
Unknown
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:52 am

Y'know back when this first all started we were a duel academy of INTEGRITY! A website millions flocked to in order to find worthy opponents and discuss in-depth, competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! strategy. However, we've been tainted! We've been corrupted! By those illegal WEEBS! They've bombed our forum sections with their trash anime topics. Furthermore, specific illegals like NOUR and ALIBABA planned shootings in OUR duel arena.

ELECT ME ADMIN AND I WILL MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! I WILL BUILD A WALL SEPARATING US FROM THOSE FUCKING WEEABOS, AND I WILL MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT. IT WILL ONLY COST 10-15 BILLION ACHIEVEMENT POINTS.

Also my hands, as well as my penis, is very large.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:18 pm

>again
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:32 pm

How could anata say that? desu ;_;

aaa this is so kawaii
MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! ONBK8BO
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 pm

All I see is a demon with two years worth of semen glopped inside.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:49 pm

But what about how the top 1% of members get 90% of the achievement points!?! A lot of members don't even have enough achievement points to get purple names! If I am to be elected as your WDA admin, every academy student will get colored names for free! We will take achievement points from the top 1% to support the lower members!

Also birds like me apparently!

Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Alibaba wrote:
But what about how the top 1% of members get 90% of the achievement points!?! A lot of members don't even have enough achievement points to get purple names!  If I am to be elected as your WDA admin, every academy student will get colored names for free! We will take achievement points from the top 1% to support the lower members!

Also birds like me apparently!

go away you filthy commie
capitalism, ho

Having an achievement system with rewards allows people to become more encouraged and active, rather than laze around all day and do nothing, which is absolutely not what we do. Unknown's idea is on the right track but with few flaws. First off, I would like to dispel the notion that Unknown doesn't know what he's doing; he knows exactly what he's doing.

This community which was once a fantastic gathering of magic enthusiastic duelists is now nothing more than a mostly-dead chatbox. Furthermore, I would like to dispel the notion that Unknown doesn't know what he's doing; he knows exactly what he's doing. WDA has been corrupted a long time ago by the laziness that has overcome its members, the fading away of many important members, and the training of a certain member. Why haven't we been getting any new members? It may seem simple but I believe one of the reasons is that the forum itself is dead, if that's not an obvious reason. Just by looking at the "Latest topics" you can tell that we're not very active posters. Personally, I probably wouldn't check a deadish forum like this. On another note regarding the forum and its members, I would like to dispel the notion that Unknown doesn't know what he's doing; he knows exactly what he's doing.

Yet another issue is the problem with our members; we've had so many people and lesbians argue. Although the problem is not specifically with lesbians anymore, we've still had many arguments and although the arguments have almost entirely disappeared, they have only disappeared because there are no members. We're not active enough despite having the time to go online and chat. People have different, more exciting things to do. I don't have a solution for this specific issue, but why don't we just try hanging out more? For example, you're all looking down on Unknown too much just because of his nice stupid jokes. Simply put, no one on this website seems open to the notion that it's time to dispel with this fiction that Unknown doesn't know what he's doing. Wake up people; he knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

idk i'm bored it's all fake bs
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:27 am

I admire your enthusiasm but we need to be pragmatic. I have the experience, I have dealt with all those things, what we have to do going forward is build upon our current system to do more, what we need is incremental change.
And let's stop with the artful smear that I support the animu.
Don't forget that when the weeaboos first started downplaying Yu-Gi-Oh I went to them and I told them to cut it out.
My love for animu and the endless animu I am receiving right now are not affecting me in the least.

whatever I'm sleepy f*** you guys
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 4:04 pm

Unknown wrote:

ELECT ME ADMIN
Not even if you were the only option.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:52 pm

The only solution to saving this forum is to vote Yeezus for president 2020.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Unknown wrote:
in-depth, competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! strategy.

No. Not really (except for Al's wall o' text from time to time, maybe).

I do miss giving advice on decks tho, good old days. Remember, Exodia wins games, add those precious pieces to your deck.

Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Holy shit
Back to top Go down
Judgement Princess
WDA Member
WDA Member
Judgement Princess

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : JDPrincess

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Nice speech?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:31 pm

Mr. krabs is unfair!

(why not change the focus of the website from dueling to something vague... like Otaku... cus lets face it...

Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:05 am

Ryuuji Takasu wrote:
nour is the only weabo
nani the fuck are anata saying desuuuu ;w;
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:55 pm

I am the only one qualified to become Admin. I promise you that I will execute Susan daily.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:25 pm

But Susan is already dead ;w;
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 3:47 am

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:17 am

am i ?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 4:35 am

JJ, stop slacking off.

Josh, where have you beeeeeeeeen
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:10 am

josh wrote:
am i ?

MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! Latest?cb=20141028043950
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:01 am

working and going back to school.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:23 am

Pls dun take away mai waifus 4 lyfus.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 8:33 am

Kitouski wrote:
Pls dun take away mai waifus 4 lyfus.

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:23 am

>not knowing poofy
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:05 pm

danna45 wrote:
>not knowing poofy

Poofy doesn't exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!   MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

MAKE WDA GREAT AGAIN!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next