World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: When You Want To Get Back With Your EX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: When You Want To Get Back With Your EX Empty
PostSubject: FGN: When You Want To Get Back With Your EX   FGN: When You Want To Get Back With Your EX EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 1:17 am

FGN: When You Want To Get Back With Your EX DJyAwvx
The Dream Is (Potentially) Real!

Arika Reveals Prototype Featuring Street Fighter EX Characters

People know I like the Street Fighter series. You may or may not know (you probably know) that the EX series holds a special place in my heart. Many a day in my childhood was spent playing Street Fighter EX 3. The characters, music and gameplay have all stuck with me. You might also know that there has not been a Street Fighter EX game in awhile. The last game, Street Fighter EX3, came out in 2000 as a PS2 launch title. It's been 16 years (17 years come October 26) since the last game.

Now it is natural for a sub series to eventually fall off but what makes the EX series especially painful is that since it is actually a joint project, developed by Arika and not Capcom, the ownership goes mostly to Arika in this. Because of this we would never get any EX characters appearing in anything else Capcom would make even to this day (though Capcom has made profiles of EX characters interestingly enough).

Now we come to April 1st, 2017. This drops.

APRIL 1ST! WHAT IS THIS!? AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!? IT LOOKS TO GOOD TO JUST BE A JOKE! THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO THIS!

And so for hours the FGC debated over if there could be more to this and EX fans like myself hoped more than they've ever hoped before that EX could possibly return. Potential good news for us then because Arika has said he wants to make a new game in the EX series but currently has no publisher of money to make it. He has considered crowdfunding if he cannot find a publisher and I will give some money to the project if it comes to that and I have never funded games before.

So yeah this FGN was mainly just for me really (like every Street Fighter FGN) but you maybe got something out of this as well. As a bonus and also because this bit wouldn't deserve its own FGN, SFV is getting a new stage, the returning Thailand stage from SFII as well as school outfits for Chun-Li, Ryu and Juri.

FGN: When You Want To Get Back With Your EX 01_nwonder03
FGN: When You Want To Get Back With Your EX 01_nwonder02
FGN: When You Want To Get Back With Your EX 01_nwonder01

Just try and guess whose outfit I'm getting.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz

FGN: When You Want To Get Back With Your EX
Page 1 of 1