World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journal of Dane Ipacko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

The Journal of Dane Ipacko Empty
PostSubject: The Journal of Dane Ipacko   The Journal of Dane Ipacko EmptySat May 20, 2017 7:57 am

Day 1

Life off the farm has been pretty eventful. I have been acquainted with a handful of people who took on the same job posting I did, and I've been helping transfer goods from a caravan. Things have taken a turn for the worst when we were attacked by goblins who stole the supplies we were in charge of delivering. We've found their hideout and intend on getting them back. The party seems to not get along very well but what's important is that we retrieve our supplies and finish the job, which everyone has been on the same page about. I guess I couldn't ask for more than that. Gundren Rockseeker will be paying us for this job that we agreed to be trusted with so I expect it to take it seriously.

I'm concerned for the other people's safety, they appear to be disorganized in the ways of combat. Many people were hurt but Chauntea's blessings kept them safe. It will take me time to remember their names, though they do seem to be an interesting bunch of fellows. I hope Chauntea will continue watching over us as we venture deeper to find the items we are to deliver safely.
Back to top Go down

The Journal of Dane Ipacko
Page 1 of 1