World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tower of d00m Register

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

The Tower of d00m Register Empty
PostSubject: The Tower of d00m Register   The Tower of d00m Register EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 am

Hey guys, I've finished the Tower of d00m. If you want to play it, please register below. Do not use a character you've already used. Use one of your new characters, or make a new one completely then level them to level 10. I will distribute items depending on the classes you use. The Tower of d00m will be available to play on Monday and/or Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of d00m Register   The Tower of d00m Register EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Pretty sure Ali, made something for this. Not sure if Nour or Earl or Poofy did either. I said i'm in just trying to figure out everyone's classes.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of d00m Register   The Tower of d00m Register EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 9:05 pm

I'm up for any campaign, but there's a lot of people planning campaigns, so we should sort out what we can do or what we can't do, especially considering that it's already difficult for us to line up our schedules.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of d00m Register   The Tower of d00m Register Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tower of d00m Register
Page 1 of 1