World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WAZZA! I'm here.

Go down 
+2
Nour Force
Kitouski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperTom
WDA Member
WDA Member
SuperTom

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : FUYUHIKO KUZURYUU, ULTIMATE PURITY WORTHY OF PROTECTION

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:32 am

Guess I should introduce myself.

Hi there, I'm SuperTom, even though my name is not Tom at all. I just like how it sounds. Bummer!
I live in Belgium. Not that it matters, just thought I'd mention it. Uhh...

I like video games. A lot! They're basically all I do with my free time. Mainly Overwatch, these days, though it feels more like masochism.
And anime, of course. NGE, Danganronpa (the games are better), The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., JJBA (yes i'm a peasant, so what) etc.

I'm a bit clumsy (I've already forgotten my password for the Live Chat, *cough cough*).
I just recently got into D&D, though I barely know anything about it (just that it's a luck-related role-play game, you state your action, then the game master rolls a dice, and based on the number, your action fails/succeeds, yadda yadda, character sheets).

I like to draw, edit videos. Casual popular-on-the-internet-wannabe stuff.

Well, see you all around! c:
Back to top Go down
SuperTom
WDA Member
WDA Member
SuperTom

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:48 am

(btw, I'm reading all your messages in the Chat, it's embarrassing :c )
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 3:31 am

Welcome to World Dueling Academy! It's been a while since we had a new member, we didn't mean to scare you away. We're the same sort of video game / anime / D&D hangout so I hope you enjoy it here.

Not sure what to add so... I'll go with...
Try customizing your profile. I notice you've already added a waifu, but you can also change your forum  avatar and signature from there as well. Also doesn't hurt to make sure of preferences and timezone. When you're putting up your avatar, insert the link next to "Upload an Avatar from a URL"
WAZZA! I'm here. NFaHWTeMT2Kz3qngK_OYag

Posting twice in a row in such a short time-frame generally isn't allowed, but for the sake of the situation, I'm sure it's fine. You can find a list of rules here written by good ole Kimo. It sort of sums up to "Don't be really stupid or rude, don't post in very old topics, don't spam, don't advertise, don't post a bunch in a row"

Again, we don't get a lot of members, so bear with "Wow, are you (this member) trying to fool us all?" for a day or two, nobody's doing it to intentionally bother you.

With all that said, welcome to World Dueling Academy. We're mostly active on the chatbox. I hope you enjoy it here, and have a wonderful day.

Edit: RIP. I spent so much time typing and thinking of what to say, he's already using an avi. Dammit, Tom.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 4:40 am

As a young boy sitting in my room playing with my plastic toy dinosaurs, I used to dream that that we all had super powers, unique to each and every one of us. That some of us could fly, others pick up things with their mind and others have incredible strength. It was only that as a kid I was not allowed to be let in on this world yet, that the day would come where it would all be explained to me. What would my ability be? Who would I grow up to become? I dreamed that when I came of age my parents would sit me down and say "okay, here's what's been going on all this time." and my grand adventure would begin, becoming a super human with powers and responsibilities that weren't disclosed to me yet so I can grow up first and mature as a person.

As I became older this juvenile thought when to the back of my mind with many other juvenile thoughts I've long since forgot. Growing older still to the point where I've reached the age my parents once where when I first played with those plastic dinosaurs, I realize that the only thing the grown ups hid from us is that no longer how long you wait or how convincing it is, WDA never gets new members.

Hi, welcome to the forum. :D
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 6:21 am

Pfffffft, I'm not buying this.
Back to top Go down
SuperTom
WDA Member
WDA Member
SuperTom

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:21 am

Nour Force wrote:
Edit: RIP. I spent so much time typing and thinking of what to say, he's already using an avi. Dammit, Tom.
First off, thanks for the summary of the guidelines ^^
Second of all, what's an avi

Alibaba wrote:
Pfffffft, I'm not buying this.
Nobody's forcing you to. I can lend you some money, though, if you really want to.

Kitouski wrote:
-snip-
Hi, welcome to the forum. :D
Thanks! Had a nice laugh with that one :D

Last edited by SuperTom on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 7:19 pm

avi = ava = avatar = the last airbender
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
SuperTom
WDA Member
WDA Member
SuperTom

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Nour Force wrote:
avi = ava = avatar = the last airbender
How could I not set Kuzuryuu as my avi.
He's the ultimate purity and deserves protection.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 8:15 pm

This guy really only posted 4 posts and honestly i like him already. Um you'll do fine here if you can remember you passwords. Well Welcome anyway, catch ya around. :D
Back to top Go down
SuperTom
WDA Member
WDA Member
SuperTom

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 9:01 pm

RD wrote:
This guy really only posted 4 posts and honestly i like him already. Um you'll do fine here if you can remember you passwords. Well Welcome anyway, catch ya around. :D
Aw, thanks!

Well, I only forgot my password for the live chat, so I just used another username, which is HikoKuzu.

See you around, indeed!

PS: Futaba best girl
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Btw, could you remove your Steam ID? It's stretching the Avatar space over the Post space.
Back to top Go down
SuperTom
WDA Member
WDA Member
SuperTom

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Alibaba wrote:
Btw, could you remove your Steam ID? It's stretching the Avatar space over the Post space.
Caaaaaan do!
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:49 am

Welcome to the forum. You're the first new member we've had in...well, probably years.

Anyway, I'm one of the DMs here. One of the other members mentioned that you play D&D. Mind if I ask what experience you have, and what edition you're familiar with?
Back to top Go down
SuperTom
WDA Member
WDA Member
SuperTom

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:42 pm

J.J. Knight wrote:
Welcome to the forum. You're the first new member we've had in...well, probably years.

Anyway, I'm one of the DMs here. One of the other members mentioned that you play D&D. Mind if I ask what experience you have, and what edition you're familiar with?
Thanks! As for experience, I have... Absolutely none.
This is the first time I'm even getting close to playing D&D. I do know the basics, such as how the game works in general, characters sheets being a thing, characters types (alchemists I MEAN WIZARD DON'T HURT ME, warriors), stats, the DM either following an already written story or making up his own, die, etc.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:41 am

I see. Well, at the moment we're not doing any gaming due to my work schedule, but you are more than welcome to join my session (We play 5e). We'll come up with a good character for you to use while we wait for the next round of sessions. UA is acceptable and homebrew may be allowed pending review. You can make your own homebrew, but it'll need to be play tested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAZZA! I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZA! I'm here.   WAZZA! I'm here. Empty

Back to top Go down

WAZZA! I'm here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: