World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Literally Lost and Lonely

Go down 
+2
Kitouski
Al-Bhed
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Literally Lost and Lonely - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Literally Lost and Lonely   Literally Lost and Lonely - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 8:30 am

First topic message reminder :

For a handful of reasons I'm gonna boot off a new campaign (unless there's actually a serious outcry to continue with what we were doing) and I want to get a headcount for who would be interested and what sort of schedules we're working with... so consider this a call for a new campaign.

As per usual I tend to make more RP heavy campaigns and that will always be the case so who your character is and how they relate to the other players is as important as how your character plays in combat. I'm playing with an overarching plot in my head to keep things slightly more together but intend to keep the same "loose" feeling I did before.

MOSTLY the same house rules from the previous campaign would apply which is;

- I'm incredibly flexible with backgrounds and encourage you to make up your own. Decide your character, what fits and then own that background I say but you're still free to just take one from the book. I'll allow homebrew races within reason (run them by me) but this time I won't allow homebrew classes... probably? Talk to me about it.
- Variant human with a starting feat must be ran by me and expect a lot of "good" choices to be shot down; if the feat is for flavor and/or fun it is more likely to be allowed.
- multiclassing is allowed but requires an expert from the class to learn from. Under very rare circumstances will I break this requirement.
- Thea and crit fumbles I don't do.

I can have a session ready to go by 20~22nd depending on what day people are available.

What was previously the post:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kitouski on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Literally Lost and Lonely   Literally Lost and Lonely - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 7:16 am

Kitouski wrote:
I have people over for the holidays until the 27th. Until then I can neither host nor attend DnD.
That is probably not the case as that would be quite the holiday schedule, but would the 27th refer to december 27th?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Literally Lost and Lonely   Literally Lost and Lonely - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 11:27 pm

It would not, I just slipped into a coma these last couple weeks.

So how bout that 15th guys? <3
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Literally Lost and Lonely   Literally Lost and Lonely - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 2:14 pm

I'm good at most times other than that late Saturday/early Sunday (my time) we do some times since I work Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Literally Lost and Lonely   Literally Lost and Lonely - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 4:20 am

The 15th should be fine here. I'll be pretty tired though since I would of worked both my jobs with no rest. But I mean We'll see. Kind of wanna play again after this hiatus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Literally Lost and Lonely   Literally Lost and Lonely - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Literally Lost and Lonely
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2