World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dnd Character Summary Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Dnd Character Summary Thread Empty
PostSubject: Dnd Character Summary Thread   Dnd Character Summary Thread EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 5:09 am

Heyo, 'Lost and lonely 2: Forever lost' is just around the corner, so I thought since we're a group that 'have been travelling together for a while' we should know a few things about each other.

So this is a thread to say what you'd have told others about your backstory or whatnot.

To start,

My name is Ashley Lee Thaal, I came from a relatively rich family though I don't have much to do with them anymore, I'm an archaeologist and I have a couple of ancient things I'm searching for with only vague hints. I was picked up off the streets like a stray cat by Aria, agreeing to journey with her as we both try to reach our goals. I desperately need this group for my own goal, and to help Aria reach hers, and I won't let anyone get in the way of that. I'm a bit sickly, my stamina is pretty low and I can't take much abuse, I don't have much strength to me either. I completely rely on my handmade firearms, right now all I have is my musket, I've been trying to figure out a smaller gun but I don't have the money for it right now. I'm extremely attached to and protective of my guns, no you can't try them out, ever. I'm also a human and about 21 years old.

I think that's a good summary. If there's anything I forgot, ask away, and please each post a small summary. I'm sure you've all read Aria's summary but in case someone missed it, it's in poof's last post in the other thread.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dnd Character Summary Thread   Dnd Character Summary Thread EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 1:03 pm

I'm Iris Kurogane.... Both my parents are dead. I don't want to talk about much about me or my past. I made my weapon, just grew used to it on the farm I was able to work at after getting separated from my mentor. My mentor taught me everything I knew. I fight, I protect, rinse and repeat. I'm bad at this. Well, I'm human and I'm about 17. That's all I got.

EDIT: Aria was someone that I just found alone even if it was for a short time, being chased and all. I stepped up and defended her, I've been with her since. She's totally helpless I swear.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Dnd Character Summary Thread   Dnd Character Summary Thread EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Al's:
28 Oct 17, 01:55
Al-Bhed: if you need to list info danna, for me it's I'm church have been with her for a while

Cleric of the Trickery domain due to his deity (The Traveler). Has been assigned as a guard of the saviour for a long time, who he is on familiar speaking terms with. Is not purely good in his morality as the profession might suggest but tends to take neutral stances and does not get involved in the trouble of others unnecessarily. Is calm even in the face of the tragic plight of others and has encountered it a lot in his work as a cleric. Does not shy away from charging for his services as 'the capacity of a single cleric is limited and the Temples (which receive part of the rewards) need money to run and to train the future clergy' is what he will sometimes point out.
Tends to sleep in late in the mornings, sometimes even until noon unless something else wakes him.
He is young and stands at 1.84m. Unlike what the image might suggest, he does NOT in fact have purple eyes, as that would be weird.
Speaks common and... fuck I have to find another language

Mine:
A runaway noble. Lon came from a fairly wealthy household in a fairly prestigious scholar city. Because the community there values magical talent above all else, Lon was made to study magic rigorously, particularly abjuration and transmutation for those were highly revered in the city, whereas evocation was seen as a crude path and Los was forbidden from it. He eventually got sick of that and ran away.

Early on in his new career as an adventurer, he stumbled across Aria and her bodyguards in a cafe somewhere. As a noble, Lon was used to only the highest forms of cuisine and was desperately running out of money from visiting only high-end establishments. To that end, he begged the party to take him in, and that his magic would serve them well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dnd Character Summary Thread   Dnd Character Summary Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Dnd Character Summary Thread
Page 1 of 1