World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Don't Actually play anything Monthly Video Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

We Don't Actually play anything Monthly Video Games Empty
PostSubject: We Don't Actually play anything Monthly Video Games   We Don't Actually play anything Monthly Video Games EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 9:19 pm

WDA Video Games Club

Let's try to revitalize this place a bit. It's an idea I think Leo has mentioned repeatedly again and again, but as a community we could say, decide on a video game title to play each month. And then we'd discuss it in this thread. It'd give us all a common conversational topic (something we desperately lack) and also allows us to cover a wide range of interests (too wide, I say).

Generally we'll suggest games for the upcoming month and then as a community vote on one we'd like to focus on. For this month of November however, we're already 17 days in and frankly there might not be much we can do in 13 days but with that said, I feel a shorter, visual novel-like game would be ideal. And with some of us being interested in its third game already, I saw our selected game this month will be

The Danganronpa series

Unless there's huge objection to, let's go with that this month just because we're so short on time.

Danganronpa is a series of mystery visual novels/puzzle games with 3 entries and they're all on the PC. If you've never played before, it's recommended you start out with the first game which isn't too long. You can finish it in a single night if you get really immersed. It's also on the PSP(fan-translated) and the Vita if you somehow have it. I don't particularly care how you obtain it, go all out. We'll be all up for discussing the first game.

And if you've played the first two games already, I'll be playing the third game very soon so we can totes discuss that too. Obviously, spoiler-tag spoiler discussions.

Finally, do post anything at all but in particular, suggestions for December's video games, as well as updates on playing a DR game if you decide to start, would be ideal.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

We Don't Actually play anything Monthly Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Don't Actually play anything Monthly Video Games   We Don't Actually play anything Monthly Video Games EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Danganrona V3
Playing it on and off the first 2 trials are really emotional so can't exactly say I can power through is since some of my favorite characters in this cast are in these trials. Probably will continue soon I just need to get over the events and have some free time.
Back to top Go down

We Don't Actually play anything Monthly Video Games
Page 1 of 1