World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RD's Chance?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

RD's Chance? Empty
PostSubject: RD's Chance?   RD's Chance? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Yo with some of us with our DND addiction we haven't had a game in awhile so I thought it was my chance to introduce one just for the hell of it. Not sure if I want to make this a long-running campaign or not but here's a shot at it. 

Background:
You're living your life until a moment in your life comes that you never expected. You die. All is not lost since you're given a second chance to live again, not in the modern world. In a world, you know nothing about. (jezz RD smartphone and konosuba much?) Little do you know this world is on the verge of war. 

House Rules:

• All stats are rolled, this includes hit dice.
  • You do not get a class until after session 0, session 0 will be used to figure out who your character is and a class must be in reason to that character, of course, you may have an idea.
  • Attunement slot are at 4, not 3.
  • All backgrounds/backstories are to be based on your modern world self, so all custom.
  • No Starting gear for classes wealth is to be rolled. 
  • Session 0 is one on one.
  • No evil characters
  • No Homebrew
  • Based on Performance, Each player will be awarded valor points (explanation on these later)

A game most likely won't be until January will keep everyone posted. Though I can have session 0 with everyone beforehand. Everything is pretty much free game outside the house rules, reskinning things like longswords to katanas if you wanted to be a weeb is allowed. No multicharactering. Multiclassing will be allowed but PHB rules only. If you somehow make it to level 20 we will be breaking the level cap BUT YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL WE GET THERE! HAHAHAHA With school and work I understand some people won't be able to make every session but instead of having your character present for everyone one with some godlike controller, an excuse of sorts will be applied. I feel like all the bases are covered so sign your life away. and please include best days to play I'm flexible enough to accommodate once my schedule settles some more. 

1. Tom
  2. Alibaba
  3. Poofy

Last edited by RD on Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SuperTom
WDA Member
WDA Member
SuperTom

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : FUYUHIKO KUZURYUU, ULTIMATE PURITY WORTHY OF PROTECTION

RD's Chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD's Chance?   RD's Chance? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:28 pm

Count me in ya magnificent bastard!

Schedule is pretty flexible, because I'm quitting my current studies.

Everyday from 7am to 10pm GMT

Last edited by SuperTom on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

RD's Chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD's Chance?   RD's Chance? EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 2:41 am

sure give it a shot

thursdays and fridays are the best for me atm
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

RD's Chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD's Chance?   RD's Chance? EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Everything I start I kill so I am okay with joining! 8D

I'm going to have a change in my long-term availability soon and I have no clue what it's going to look like, but it's likely I can make most of the weekend work for me as seems to be the trend with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RD's Chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD's Chance?   RD's Chance? Empty

Back to top Go down

RD's Chance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Creative :: Roleplaying Section :: Dungeons and Dragons-
Jump to: