World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics thingy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Latest topics thingy Empty
PostSubject: Latest topics thingy   Latest topics thingy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Well I've been having this problem with the Latest topics gadget/widget/thingy. When the top topic gets to the top of the box of the Latest topics it immediately starts over and keeps going like this. I can't see the rest of the latest topics and I've tried refreshing it but it doesn't help. Anyone know how to solve my problem?
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics thingy   Latest topics thingy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Unknown wrote:
Well I've been having this problem with the Latest topics gadget/widget/thingy. When the top topic gets to the top of the box of the Latest topics it immediately starts over and keeps going like this. I can't see the rest of the latest topics and I've tried refreshing it but it doesn't help. Anyone know how to solve my problem?

It's something that just happens sometimes. I don't know that anything can be done about it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics thingy   Latest topics thingy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Yeah I thought so. That has happened before, but refreshing the page always worked, but now it doesn't seem to work :/

EDIT: I got it working. Turn out clearing your cache, cookies, and other history gets it working again. :D Anyone wanna lock this? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics thingy   Latest topics thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest topics thingy
Page 1 of 1