World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest tours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Latest tours Empty
PostSubject: Latest tours   Latest tours EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Juan Carlos Ubilla Grijalva >= god
Was away due to the tests so I didn't notice the WCQ South America but I did now, in a tournament with Tengu Synchro, Tengu Synchro, Tengu Synchro, Tengu Synchro, Tengu Synchro, and also a few players playing Tengu Synchro (you may not be able to tell but those last ones were the minority, you see instead of the "e" in Tengu I stressed the "u" in the last one, tottaly different deck) he came on top. Additionally with Xyz out in the OCG Machina Gadget and Gadgets keep topping like crazy, locals aside where you keep seeing gadgets, in the Singapore WCQ 2011 (world championship qualifiers) the top 16 had 8 Machina Gadgets, the Top 8 had 4 and the Top 4 had 2 so on ALL stages of the tournament Machina Gadget had the greatest representation, so what I want to say I guess is

WE ARE BACK BABY!!!

most well spent 30 euros in my life, I actually regret buying the agents, Machina Gadget >> Agents, what was I thinking, Konami may have trolled us hard with CFD but we are above that. Now to find money for xyz... will I just be using Utopia all the way? oh well, works for me. And yes I will keep going without Warning or PoD, what can you do.

So yeah, I'm guessing this is mostly for irl players (and rjuto) since I can find many haters instead online, but machina gadget players unite. Even if you tell me my deck is top tier and I do meta and stuff when I use it I won't even care, through my veins flows diesel and machine oil, btw, Machina Fortress runs on Diesel and Kerosene in case you didn't know.

And that was Al-Bhed's randomness corner
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Latest tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest tours   Latest tours EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Xyz...Machina Gadget...I smell Ultimate Offering abuse,and it smells like pizza straight from Italy.
Back to top Go down

Latest tours
Page 1 of 1