World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Dueling Joke Shop

Go down 
+20
Silver
Rarikou
Red
Lupe
Nour Force
Al-Bhed
Neku Sakuraba
Unknown
AsianShadow
Fish
Leo
mido9
Katarina
rjuto
BatMan
DigiDigi
7h3 J0|{3r
Dragonclaw
Kimo Force
Minako
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Here at World Dueling Academy we all enjoy a good laugh (except Joker). As such, I've been inspired by our nutty staff members to collect a couple of our favorite toys as well as create a few of my own. These "toys" are for sale if the price is right. Use them with care though.
These jokes can only be performed by admins so it might take a while. When purchasing, send the details in a private message to an admin.

Mina's ROWNED
If you shell out 2 JC for everyday (Max 3 days), I'll change somebodies avatar. Just give me the picture you want and I'll force them to wear it with a smile. You know the avatar rules so know I won't break them. PM the pic to me if you like so it's a surprise, but post you're buying it here and that you'll pm me the details. State the JC amount and who it is in the post so they know how long it's going to last.

Fish' Troll Zapper!
Changing a face not good enough for you? For a mere 1 JC per day (Max 7 days) Fish will transform somebody into the 'Forbidden Troll" they never knew they were. This means they will get a custom rank, title, and a pink profile.

Kimo's Artistic Talent.
Ranks, titles, and avatars just not doing it for you. Fair enough. Kimo's got you covered. For 2 JC per day, you can have a signature placed into someone's profile. PM the details for a surprise. You have to give us the tag.

The Joker's Pie Shooter
For 1 JC, give a member a Pie-faced avatar for the laughs. However, they can still wipe it off, so use wisely. Also, it's cheap. Note that you may not be on when it happens if an admin isn't on at the time. Plus, inactive people can't wipe the pie off so it'll last longer for them. I recommend using this when an admin is on to do this right away.

Al-bhed's Tag Mag
If you are willing to pay 2 JC, Al will tag someone's signature. It'll last as long at it takes them to notice it's there. If they are smart or cleaver, it might not last long. This means I will add text to a signature. I suggest black if you want it to last longer. You may PM me for this to be a secret as to whom you're tagging and what it says, with the color info included too.

Kitouski's Genderbender Raygun
For a measly 1 JC, Kitouski will zap a member of your choice with his alien raygun instantly, switching their profile gender. They can change it back at will, but if you PM me the target, they might not notice right away.

Rjuto's Card Swapper
This slight of hand trick will change the favorite card of the person you choose. Just tell me who and what and I'll change it to whatever you wish. However, they can just change it right back once they notice. This will cost 1 JC.

Mina's Nail Polish Remover
My specially-made nail polish remover can eat through anything, especially our joke devices' effects. It'll cost you 4 JC plus the cost of the joke that was used on you however. Keep in mind that the first three jokes are the only ones you can't remove yourself. If the effect has already been in effect for a few days, it'll come at a discount. This will also keep you immune form the first three effects for a week.

Dr. Chuckles' Magical Cologne (OUT OF STOCK)
Dislike the joke shop and all the chaos that it can cause for you and your precious profile? No problem this is a free item that will prevent your profile from ever being affected by the joke shop. However it will lock you out of the joke shop forever. This item emits a horrible scent that only us young kids can smell, and we will refuse to serve you.

DigiDigi's Tomato Syrup
Feel bad about your choice to buy a magical cologne? DigiDigi can brew up some Tomato Syrup to drive away that hideous smell, ridding you of all its effects. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways. It'll cost 4 JC for the hammer to come out though. This will cost you 20 JC if you purchased a magical ward while one of the first three jokes were in effect.

Cologne List
Joker
MJ-R
Zaber
Turles
Rarikou

You can check your Joke Credit status here http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t3195-achievement-levels-paths
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:31 am

Oh, I didn't get the question last time. We'll do some time wasting on deciding this one of these days on staff chat then, probably after digi gets back.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:38 am

If I rown, the money is given daily, so if I get one for 3 days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) The new money of Monday will be paid, right?
(Either way, I will have the following): A 3-day rown for darkdiviner597. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 am

The JC are removed when you make the order. Rown complete. Btw, the profile link actually isn't of any help, we have to use the admin panel to change someone's avi.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:56 pm

I seem to be the only one killing the administrators. *Sigh.
*Pie-face Yuna (Karin) for me please.
*Rown Powerpuff Girl with this for 3 days.
Ty in advance.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:00 am

I'll take the cologne.

I have enough hate on the one who changed my name to Furball, I don't want fucking anyone to mess with my profile.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:06 am

I wish to Fish Troll Zapper J.J. for 2 days. Danks
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:50 am

Done with nour's request. His avi is way better than the one before, I'm not even kidding. Bubbles is my favourite powerpuff girl.

As for ace's, I kinda seem to have lost the troll rank, so it will take a bit longer. We'll find it, no worries, with maybe help from mina or by having fish to do it because it has his name. Or maybe rjuto, he seems like a guy with a connection to the rank. Anyways, there are ways, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:37 am

Give me a rank template and I'll do whatever the hell you want, I just don't promise it'll be as good as the last one was.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:04 am

Fish wrote:
Give me a rank template and I'll do whatever the hell you want, I just don't promise it'll be as good as the last one was.
I still have the old Forbidden Troll rank saved on my computer by the way.
EDIT: I forgot that I deleted it. ._.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 am

Troll me, and I will perform an autopsy on Acefire. Alive.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:48 am

You... You mean... A biopsy?
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:14 am

A biopsy is removing tissue to test cells. Example, for cancer. I'm not removing a small sample of tissue. I'm removing organs.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:42 am

Someone had something happen to him on someone's request. Yes, posting like that is legit.

Also, considering all that, that someone is now breaking wda rules. He won't be named for joke reasons, so if a staff member other than me catches that someone, he may get some sort of infraction on the warning records.
"Why?" you ask?
Why not?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Look who finally decided to show up: World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 2ecekwn
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:41 am

All one day rowns.
-----
Kimo Force World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 F3258aa3d19e4260a872c97

Mau5 World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 LarjB2W

Unknown World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 BpxZcax

Cheymcfly World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 AngUtrf

Fish World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 KNARI1R
Supasmash World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 FZe8HwO

AliBaba World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 E3526dfcb6d545d7a37aec3

ALSO I'd like to Pie-Face the following members:
- Scar (Infernal Darkness)
- Lupe
-
Current JC: 18 JC
After purchase: 2 JC
Total cost: 16 JC
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 pm

I would like to purchase Dr. Chuckles' Magical Cologne, because the hell with RJ's Power Abuse.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:57 am

Type of Joke: Rown
Amount of Days: 2 Days
Target User: AliBaba
Image: World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 2mwxmpe
Reason: Thinking I was dead.
Current JC: 18
JC After purchase: 14
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:41 am

Amount of Days: 3
Target User: Alibaba
Image: World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 WFHG0Ly
JC After Purchase: 12

Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:27 am

Amount of Days: 3
Target User: AliBaba
Image: World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 3a9
JC After Purchase: 12
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:13 am

Done. Enjoy your new avi, Ali.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:45 am

i'm taking Dr. Chuckles' Magical Cologne
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:21 am

The Joker's Pie Shooter on final1230
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 am

Since Chuckles is gone for now and no staff is willing to open a cologne factory, there wont be any more cologne for you.

From now on, no member is safe.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:07 am

Rjuto wrote:
Since Chuckles is gone for now and no staff is willing to open a cologne factory, there wont be any more cologne for you.

From now on, no member is safe.
World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 2405647014 
Does this nullify the cologne for those who bought it? Or do they still get to keep it?
I mean, I'm just making sure since the list is still there.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Nour Force wrote:
The Joker's Pie Shooter on final1230
Nour Force wrote:
Does this nullify the cologne for those who bought it? Or do they still get to keep it?
Still waiting for the pie shooter to be applied / for an answer to my question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Dueling Joke Shop
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next