World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most?

Go down 
+18
AsianGuy1137
warghostmonX
Dragonclaw
Bakura Normal
Katarina
Unknown
xX-Saberboy
raye
Neku Sakuraba
RD
Kimo Force
Fish
T.J
D JR
Mageta
psychoturtle
J.J. Knight
FoxboyAlex
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxboyAlex
WDA Member
WDA Member
FoxboyAlex

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : FoxboyAlex

What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most?   What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

On this thread, simply post what card, cards, combo, archtype, artwork, deck, etc. that either best fits you or that you feel bonded with. (I'll post mine later)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/FoxboyAlex

AuthorMessage
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

PostSubject: Re: What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most?   What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 am

mmm, my favorite and most loved cards are... as jj and mageta dragons, an my favorite of all of them is Red-eyes black dragon, it was the first yugioh card i met, the first one i owned and now my favorite deck, other cards i like a lot are spirits, cause of the incredibly good artwork and its mystic background
Back to top Go down
FoxboyAlex
WDA Member
WDA Member
FoxboyAlex

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : FoxboyAlex

PostSubject: Re: What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most?   What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:12 pm

It's about time I posted mine. I don't believe that the winner of a duel is the "luckiest" person or the "best" player. I believe that the game lies on a more personal level than that.

Rarities of a card matter. That's one thing that I cannot stress enough. It is such a psychological mind game to bling out a deck. Do you know what a person's face looks like when you pull out Ghost rare Stardust Dragon or Black Rose Dragon? They flip. You're instantly named a pro. You, however, know that it has become so much more than that. You worked hard, you constructed your deck, you tested it. It's YOUR deck. You should be proud of it. Whenever I look at my Ultimate Neos Alius in my hand, I know it's going to be a good game. A person tends to notice and play with a higher awareness because of the pretty cards in their hand. "Oh yeah, I forgot I had a rare Effect Veiler in my hand. You don't forget when the First Ed. Ultimate Effect Veiler that you payed 55 bucks for is in your hand. No sir. smile

Card artwork has a huge role in choosing a deck. Huge. I can't tell you how bad it's gotten to where if I see a pretty card, I want it. Regardless of whether it's needed or not. I'm a sucker for gorgeous cards. I think I'm even going to buy an ORICA Elemental HERO The Shining just because it's beautiful. (Not a fan of the 50 dollar price.)

Getting to the point. I feel most connected with the HERO arch type. They just seem to always come through for me. Even if they don't, it's always by one turn. I constructed a skeleton for the deck about 6 months ago. Terrible build. Used all the old school heroes. Made Flamewingman, blah blah. Wasn't happy with it. Then Absolute Zero and Shining were released. I then searched for a way to abuse their effects. Fusion Gate. So broken. I began to win more often, see better plays and ultimately win tournaments. I'm pretty proud of them. They're only going to get better though. Can't wait to see the new Vision HERO stuff.

~ Fox
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/FoxboyAlex
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most?   What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What archtype/Deck do you feel that you connect with the most?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2