World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy

Go down 
+4
AsianShadow
Vongola-x
Camilla
Minako
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy Empty
PostSubject: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:15 am

I am Mina and I'd like to welcome you to World Dueling Academy. This is a forum where duelist meet to chat about Yu-Gi-Oh and other things as well as duel casually. We also host tournaments and hold special events from time to time. This place was created from the ashes of Toon World Academy. Although things may have ended badly there we decided to move forward instead of moping and we are proud to still be standing strong. Please be sure to introduce yourself even if we already know you. blink
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Minako wrote:
I am Mina and I'd like to welcome you to World Dueling Academy. This is a forum where duelist meet to chat about Yu-Gi-Oh and other things as well as duel casually. We also host tournaments and hold special events from time to time. This place was created from the ashes of Toon World Academy. Although things may have ended badly there we decided to move forward instead of moping and we are proud to still be standing strong. Please be sure to introduce yourself even if we already know you. blink

Love the intro Minako,,, XD if cara is not to post here "she is most sorry"

Just wanted to show the love for one of my favorite and most delightful persons,,,,, :D ❤

cara,,ERRR ETNA out
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vongola-x

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am

meh
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:43 am

No it's fine Cara. :oops: Vongy I'll pimp slap you for that when I see you.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vongola-x

Waifu : Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 am

meh x 2 :P
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:41 am

I think you should be a little careful.
Anyways well done! (claps,looks around) smile
Back to top Go down
{InfernoX} Pein
WDA Member
WDA Member
{InfernoX} Pein

Waifu : {InfernoX} Pein

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Hi everyone I'm new here and I'm a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Holy shit that necropost
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:18 pm

{InfernoX} Pein wrote:

what the hell are you doing
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:55 pm

{InfernoX} Pein wrote:
While I already warned you for double-posting in the League of Legends topic, please also refrain from necro-posting. Necro-posting is posting in a topic where the last post was from over a month ago. In your case, you have just posted on a topic where the last post was from nearly three years ago as it says AsianShadow's post was at "Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:41 pm". (exact timing may differ due to timezones)
Once again, here is the link to the forum rules: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t1-forum-rules
Considering you're "a little confused", welcome to World Dueling Academy. This is a community where we just try to have fun in every possible way, hang out, have friendly discussions, play League of Legends, Yugioh, whatever. I suggest you post an introduction topic to let people know about yourself: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/f5-intros
Most of all, though, we're more active on the chatbox than on the forum. Remember to use the chatbox. A lot.
This said, I hope you have a fun time at World Dueling Academy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the chatbox or PM(Private Message) me.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy   Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldat welcomes you to World Dueling Academy
Page 1 of 1