World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Ripper Case Series Facebook Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

The Official Ripper Case Series Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: The Official Ripper Case Series Facebook Page   The Official Ripper Case Series Facebook Page EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Posting it here because Digi said this is the place to do it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ripper-Case-Series/159904227428089

As all of you know from my constant updates and talking about it, my book is very close to completion. As any Author would do, I'm trying to promote my book as much as possible. I've allowed members to read exclusive chapters in my book for a sneak peek at my unedited work and everything else I can to get support. I've gotten some pretty good reviews on the book so far, and I can't thank you enough.

In the chance that this book becomes popular, I'd like the members of WDA to be some of the first to follow my work. I regularly post status updates on both my facebook page and my twitter. I'd like to offer more, but at the present time, that's about it. I thank you all for the support you've given me the past year, and I hope you enjoy my work as I continue the series.
Back to top Go down

The Official Ripper Case Series Facebook Page
Page 1 of 1